Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

    Originally posted by v3t0 View Post
    this lens is very good but in sunny day or during noon, this lens is easy to blown hightlight with heavy CA..make sure the weather is right to shot with this lens..

    i own one and it is superb
    yup!! ur rite...did use this lens for an event last week during the heavy haze...all blown out...had to under for 1stop and then PP in Lroom...

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

      have to hunt for the best shop for a good price...worth it!!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

        Hi guys...recently i got the chance to go to KLPF and went to Tamron's booth for their workshop...luckily there were organizing a potrait shoot...and i decided to test the capability of this lens as for potraiture....here's a shot during the workshop...

        Name:  7d0e5a3813e42db6a675b81df25bf5d6.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  140.5 KB
        shot@:
        Focal length : 70mm
        aperture : f7.1
        Shutter : 1/200 /compulsory flash fired
        ISO : 400
        W/B : Manual - daylight

        Name:  6076f39e51ecce8993acaaac3bd88829.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  157.2 KB100% cropped

        *credit goes to Mr Billion Lim and their crew for the oppoturnity and guidance..

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

          Wow..very sharp indeed! cant hold myself to get one

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

            Originally posted by nkhairul View Post
            Wow..very sharp indeed! cant hold myself to get one
            for its price, i think the result is quite good....cannot compare to sp90 la...heheheh...

            the thing i not very pleased is the macro setting...the length is at 180-300mm for macro....and the distance to the subject is like 2feet to achieve macro,thus the quality is not sharp...even when attaching 1/2/3x ET,the result is still the same=pics coming out soft and CA is obvious...

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

              Originally posted by DevilsWears View Post
              Hi guys...recently i got the chance to go to KLPF and went to Tamron's booth for their workshop...luckily there were organizing a potrait shoot...and i decided to test the capability of this lens as for potraiture....here's a shot during the workshop...

              Name:  7d0e5a3813e42db6a675b81df25bf5d6.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  140.5 KB
              shot@:
              Focal length : 70mm
              aperture : f7.1
              Shutter : 1/200 /compulsory flash fired
              ISO : 400
              W/B : Manual - daylight

              Name:  6076f39e51ecce8993acaaac3bd88829.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  157.2 KB100% cropped

              *credit goes to Mr Billion Lim and their crew for the oppoturnity and guidance..

              Superb! Are you the one shooting very close to the model? hahaha...
              I hope you enjoy in the workshop

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

                Originally posted by vinxlee View Post
                Superb! Are you the one shooting very close to the model? hahaha...
                I hope you enjoy in the workshop

                hahaha..that was the other guy..the one using sony alpha...i'm oso waiting for his "macro" shot of the model...heheheh....enjoyed the workshop

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

                  Still looking for this lens. If somebody want to let go their lens, please let me know ya

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

                    u want to sell ur lens eh?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

                      he want to buy lah..
                      where is my sign ?? sigh~

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

                        ini sy punya shot with the T70-300mm.
                        Phil @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/tedtoby

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

                          wow....great bro...zoom till 300??

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

                            Originally posted by DevilsWears View Post
                            wow....great bro...zoom till 300??
                            Yup..all the way, clicked the macro switch 180-300mm!.
                            Phil @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/tedtoby

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

                              The T70-300mm is also quite good for portrait (says the reviews) but I am still not so good taking portraits with that lens. Main tangkap2 ikut sedap hati je buleh la mcm gmbr kat bawah nih.
                              Phil @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/tedtoby

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: shots from tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6

                                Originally posted by mr sanuh View Post
                                ini sy punya shot with the T70-300mm.

                                This is a superb shot! Excellent

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X