google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Lifetime Warranty Vanguard Up-Rise Series Backpack Slingshot Series - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lifetime Warranty Vanguard Up-Rise Series Backpack Slingshot Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifetime Warranty Vanguard Up-Rise Series Backpack Slingshot Series

The Vanguard Up-Rise 48 made for photographers who must travel. This Backpack series allows for real mobility. For maximum comfort, the designers have constructed the backpack to distribute the weight and ensure proper balance. Able to hold tripod, expanding system with rain coat and can hold up to 17" notebook.

For Price please click the following link:
    [COLOR=Red][B]For fast reply, direct email us at [EMAIL="help@digitalsmania.com"]help@digitalsmania. com[/EMAIL][/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=Red]or call us at 03-21425191.[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=Red][B][URL="http://www.digitalsmania.com"]
    [/URL][/B][/COLOR]

Re: Lifetime Warranty Vanguard Up-Rise Series Backpack Slingshot Series

The Vanguard Up-Rise 43 made for photographers who must travel. This Slingshot series allows for real mobility. For maximum comfort, the designers have constructed the backpack to distribute the weight and ensure proper balance. With Rain Coat and expanding system.

" Grab and shoot " quick access
    Secure side opening
    Opens from front and side for instant access

For price please click the following link:
    [COLOR=Red][B]For fast reply, direct email us at [EMAIL="help@digitalsmania.com"]help@digitalsmania. com[/EMAIL][/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=Red]or call us at 03-21425191.[/COLOR][/B]

[/URL][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

i've bought the uprise 45 from digitalsmania and this bag rocks!!

Mine can hold up to 1 dslr with 70-200 attached, 2-3 more normal lense and a speedlight. More compartment on top to store charger, your own cloth etc. Have rain cover, side pocket for easy access to the camera, mesh pocket for memory card and many more.

Highly recommended bag

Highly recommended seller too =)

Comment

Lifetime Warranty Vanguard Up-Rise 45 Series Backpack

The Vanguard Up-Rise 45 made for photographers who must travel. This Backpack series allows for real mobility. For maximum comfort, the designers have constructed the backpack to distribute the weight and ensure proper balance. Able to hold tripod, expanding system with rain coat.

" Grab and shoot " quick access
        Secure side opening
        Opens from front and side for instant access
        Attached Files

[/URL][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Hi tony... I'm the one who bought the Up-Rise 48 yesterday...

HERE I make some review on it... Unfortunately i make it in malay first...

Highly recommended guys... bump for a good product... and good seller...
          www.cheritapictures.com

Comment

Originally posted by padilopadilan View Post
            Hi tony... I'm the one who bought the Up-Rise 48 yesterday...

HERE I make some review on it... Unfortunately i make it in malay first...

Highly recommended guys... bump for a good product... and good seller...
            oohh.. ini dia orgnya
            www.LURKER.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by lurker View Post
              oohh.. ini dia orgnya
              www.cheritapictures.com

Comment

PM Vanguard Up-Rise 48 to me pls. tq

Comment

Originally posted by liangshu17 View Post
                  PM me up rise 45 plz..
                  ang~ang~ang~ toorae-mooouuunnnnggg~

Comment

Originally posted by liangshu17 View Post

RM480. Firm.

[/URL][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by nasa View Post
                      PM me up rise 45 plz..
                      RM400. Firm.

[/URL][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

interested!

can show the difference between 45 and 48 please?

i guess only 48 have laptop compartment?
                        Last edited by pOlipOng; 22-06-2009, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pOlipOng View Post
                          interested!

can show the difference between 45 and 48 please?

i guess only 48 have laptop compartment?
                          Yes, different is only 48 have laptop compartment and the size abit bigger than 45.

[/URL][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Up-rise 43, 45 and 48 in stock for grab now!!! Grab it before out of stock!!

[/URL][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Vanguard Up-rise 43, 45 and 48in stock now!!!

[/URL][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X