Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

    This is the 2nd Hasselblad I bought in 2 weeks. Such exquisite quality and precision instrument at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

    Its super sized sensor is 4.3 times larger that the full frame camera C, N and S cameras, 6.5 times the APS sensor and 17.2 times larger than the four third sensor.

    I don't think it will start to depreciate the minute it leaves the shop. In fact you may even enjoy an appreciation over time.

    Ranting over....here is the picture.

    Name:  7d3a6734004482ac890a548c0742be37.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  207.7 KB
    Last edited by maxby; 21-11-2009, 03:00 PM.
    Maxby has a facebook too

    PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

  • #2
    Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

    wow.. now thats worth it. do post up some pictures from it uncle maxby
    http://azrizainurin.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

      Wow,... it looks clean and minty. Looks like everyone in PM will get one soon huh? But it is not a T* lens though uncle max. Maybe that is why? Never the less it is a CZ lens.
      RFSG.ASIA

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

        Wow...fantastic. Where does one buy it from ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

          Originally posted by clipper79 View Post
          Wow,... it looks clean and minty. Looks like everyone in PM will get one soon huh? But it is not a T* lens though uncle max. Maybe that is why? Never the less it is a CZ lens.
          You don't need a T* lens for BnW...
          Maxby has a facebook too

          PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

            im jealous
            facebook.com/aliazri

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

              wow... that's a good buy uncle Noordin... btw... where do you normally go for such good deals
              i have hard time finding deals like this in KL

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

                Uncle Maxby, can share which shop you bought it from ? J-One ? Ebay ?
                http://danishfairoz.blogspot.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

                  argghh..poison poison

                  *leave thread*
                  facebook.com/aliazri

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

                    Originally posted by Diggiegeridoo View Post
                    wow... that's a good buy uncle Noordin... btw... where do you normally go for such good deals
                    i have hard time finding deals like this in KL
                    I also wanna know where ?
                    My photo albums : http://fotolah.com/?fromuid=12

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

                      so cheap ah? darn u all la hassy users....hehe

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

                        *secretly lurking around for {WTS}ha**y...*

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

                          Originally posted by Diggiegeridoo View Post
                          wow... that's a good buy uncle Noordin... btw... where do you normally go for such good deals
                          i have hard time finding deals like this in KL

                          Uncle Noordin is so ingrained in PMer's minds as a poisoner, even when the other Uncle (who is an even worse poisoner because he does it silently) Maxby talks about his second Hessie in 2 weeks, Uncle Noordin's name gets mistakenly mentioned as the REAL poisoner.

                          Yusuf Hashim
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

                            Originally posted by digitalartist View Post
                            Uncle Noordin is so ingrained in PMer's minds as a poisoner, even when the other Uncle (who is an even worse poisoner because he does it silently) Maxby talks about his second Hessie in 2 weeks, Uncle Noordin's name gets mistakenly mentioned as the REAL poisoner.

                            hahaha.. uncle noordin will always be the evil one..


                            and hes innocent in this case
                            www.MalaysianGallery.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: A Hasselblad at the price of a Canon 1000D or Nikon D3000?

                              Originally posted by digitalartist View Post
                              Uncle Noordin is so ingrained in PMer's minds as a poisoner, even when the other Uncle (who is an even worse poisoner because he does it silently) Maxby talks about his second Hessie in 2 weeks, Uncle Noordin's name gets mistakenly mentioned as the REAL poisoner.

                              Originally posted by wan_234 View Post
                              hahaha.. uncle noordin will always be the evil one..


                              and hes innocent in this case

                              And yet I'm looking at the third Uncle belong to the Hessie poison league

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X