Canon 7D Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Canon 7D Club

Does anyone know what the street price of the BG-E7 battery grip is? Any difference between prices in KL/Penang? shashinki is selling for RM558 at the moment... Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by jlimty View Post
      Does anyone know what the street price of the BG-E7 battery grip is? Any difference between prices in KL/Penang? shashinki is selling for RM558 at the moment... Thanks!!
      the time i bought was RM 550 but tat was last year as soon as the grip is available in malaysia
      1DX+EF24-70L+EF24L+EF85L II+EF100L

Comment

I wish to own 135mm f2L, is that 135mm f2L suitable for becoming canon 60D?
        Its length equivalent 216mm on FF. Cause by no IS, I affraid it would be shake and produce a blur picture.

85mm f1.2L too much expensive, i would not afford to get it...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tham View Post
          Its length equivalent 216mm on FF. Cause by no IS, I affraid it would be shake and produce a blur picture.

u got it terbalik....

Comment

85mm f1.2L too much expensive, i would not afford to get it...

Thanks
            this board is specially for 7D discussion,if u have any question pls create a new board. thx.

Comment

Wow take it easy Dioz! The poor guy has only 6 posting so far. Give him a break. Granted he posted in the wrong place, be gentle, he might one day be a 7D owner, with the price dropping and all . . . .

Originally posted by dioz View Post
              this board is specially for 7D discussion,if u have any question pls create a new board. thx.

Comment

Hoho... The 'poor' guy looking for 60D at the moment. If price of 7D drop below RM 4k at the end of October, he would consider it. phew phitt

Comment

Very slim chance of that happening .

Comment

You can get a new 7D for about RM4200 now.

Used wise I have seen it as low as RM3800 but that was a gray market unit, so only the balance of the 12 month warranty.

Hoho... The 'poor' guy looking for 60D at the moment. If price of 7D drop below RM 4k at the end of October, he would consider it. phew phitt

Comment

can someone show me the 4.2K 7D place to buy ?need to get it next week

Comment

Call Mr. Lok at the SLR Pro Center in Ipoh to see what he can offer you. I don't think you will find the 7D for 4.2K in KL, but Ipoh and Penang may be. Don't be surprised if it is a split set. His contact info is as follows:

Slr Centre, Lot GA,
                        Jalan Dato Onn Jaafar,
                        Ipoh, Perak
                        Tel O52427375
                        H/P 0124583777

Originally posted by jackytiong View Post
                        can someone show me the 4.2K 7D place to buy ?need to get it next week

Comment

helloo..anyone here? huhu.. i miss 7d club..

Comment

All seem disappeared...

Comment

Still here .... busy for work

Comment

Hi new join. where to set to trigger slave flash

Comment

Working...
                                X