Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 + 2 Years Warranty Offer" for camera products is extended to 31st December 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 + 2 Years Warranty Offer" for camera products is extended to 31st December 2010

I got an update from Canon Malaysia in Facebook. check it out at www.canon.com.my

Re: 1 + 2 Years Warranty Offer" for camera products is extended to 31st December 2010

the know thier product..then they know how long it will last!btw,i still dun have money to buy camera acc..
    Google is your BEST friend ever

Comment

Re: 1 + 2 Years Warranty Offer" for camera products is extended to 31st December 2010

Well, considering the quality of their products in the market, it is not an issue for them to given an extended warranty. Frankly, if the quality of their products are based on a KPI %, i seriously doubt it will go below 99.9% (no actual facts, just me talking rubbish). But an extended warranty is still a welcome to all consumers!

Comment

Originally posted by SP|D3RMaN View Post
        Well, considering the quality of their products in the market, it is not an issue for them to given an extended warranty. Frankly, if the quality of their products are based on a KPI %, i seriously doubt it will go below 99.9% (no actual facts, just me talking rubbish). But an extended warranty is still a welcome to all consumers!
        Do i smell new gear from you ??

Comment

they might as well make it permanent....abuse of advertising jargon....LOL
          Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/46951884@N07/

Comment

Originally posted by g88 View Post
            Do i smell new gear from you ??
            Only if i strike 4D in the coming few weeks.

Comment

hooray!!

Comment

Originally posted by BirdyFoto View Post
                they might as well make it permanent....abuse of advertising jargon....LOL
                That is why it's called Marketing

Comment

Why it only till 31 Dec 2010....NOT forever...

Comment

finally.. nonit 2 rush 4 new lens edi~
                    go out n shoot~

Comment

Heard 'bout the extension rumours awhile back. However, still proceeded to buy a lens before 31/8. Now I'll have another reason to justify buying my dream lens come 31/12 . Somemore wife won't object.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                        H Somemore wife won't object.
                        envy u~
                        go out n shoot~

Comment

This makes me glad that I own a canon not so much that they extend the warranty period,but the fact that they have confidance in their product to provide such an extended warranty.
                          KUDOS to you CANON !!

Comment

Marketing ploy . . . to get us to buy more just before the doors close . . . just to open up again . . . sometimes.

The poor fellas who bought the 7D earlier in mid-year now lament at the price drop down to RM4300 to RM4600. So folks who buy it at the new price still benefit from the 3 yr coverage for warranty. Note however the camera have to be registered online within 14 days of the purchase.

Originally posted by myi View Post
                            Why it only till 31 Dec 2010....NOT forever...

Comment

Working...
                            X