Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canon 60D User Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: Canon 60D User Club

    Must quickly, limit to 300 boxes only

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: Canon 60D User Club

      The promotion already ended.

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: Canon 60D User Club

        Originally posted by baburuso View Post
        hye there..
        im newbie here..
        just buy 60d for a week..anyone know how to edit hd video from premier pro..
        need to convert first or just drag in into premier pro..
        how can i keepin the quality of hd untill the end product..
        anyone 60d user can help me..

        The RM19.90 magazine/book "The Complete Guide to Home Video - shoot and edit like a professional " available at our local book stores contain instructions to locate the tools for the tasks in Adobe Premiere Elements 7. As the Elements 7 is a cut down version of Adobe Premiere Pro, you may like to browse the mag-book to see whether the contents is useful?
        Last edited by orientaljoe; 17-12-2010, 10:55 AM. Reason: spelling

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: Canon 60D User Club

          Anybody know the current price now ? RM 2800 - RM 3100 ? 2800 is Penang ?

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: Canon 60D User Club

            Originally posted by wayap View Post
            Anybody know the current price now ? RM 2800 - RM 3100 ? 2800 is Penang ?
            Check this thread..
            http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...d.php?t=140713
            www.flickr.com/photos/shahrulfarhan_photoscape/

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: Canon 60D User Club

              I just got my new 60D, playing with it for less then 2 hours, and I notice there are already 2 dead pixels on my LCD screen!!! I know "a few" dead pixels are within acceptable as stated in the manual, but... that fast?!!

              Does anyone else have similar problem?

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: Canon 60D User Club

                Hello everyone,

                this is my first time owning a DSLR after years of only shooting with P+Ss. Neway, mine is still a new 60D but I skipped the kit lens and opted for the efs 15-85mm IS USM. So far I haven't really fully tested it but I will soon .

                Sorry to hear that some here are having problems with their cams but mine so far is all OK.

                BTW, this is my first time in the forum hopefully will learn more from the sifus here.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: Canon 60D User Club

                  Originally posted by Archee M. View Post
                  I just got my new 60D, playing with it for less then 2 hours, and I notice there are already 2 dead pixels on my LCD screen!!! I know "a few" dead pixels are within acceptable as stated in the manual, but... that fast?!!

                  Does anyone else have similar problem?

                  So far mine is OK... but according to canon it's normal for LCD

                  here i quote from canon EOS manual :

                  "Although the LCD monitor is manufactured with very high precision technology with over 99.99% effective pixels, there might be a few dead pixels among the remaining 0.01% or less pixels.

                  Dead pixels displaying only black or red, etc., are not a malfunction. If the LCD monitor is left on for a prolonged period, screen burn-in may occur where you see remnants of what was displayed.

                  However, this is only temporarily and will disappear when the camera is left unused for a few days
                  ."

                  so don't worry.. wait and see first

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: Canon 60D User Club

                    Originally posted by fajri View Post
                    So far mine is OK... but according to canon it's normal for LCD

                    here i quote from canon EOS manual :

                    "Although the LCD monitor is manufactured with very high precision technology with over 99.99% effective pixels, there might be a few dead pixels among the remaining 0.01% or less pixels.

                    Dead pixels displaying only black or red, etc., are not a malfunction. If the LCD monitor is left on for a prolonged period, screen burn-in may occur where you see remnants of what was displayed.

                    However, this is only temporarily and will disappear when the camera is left unused for a few days
                    ."

                    so don't worry.. wait and see first

                    I read that in the manual too, but mine are the red dots, not the remnants of what was displayed... there r 2 different things here...

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: Canon 60D User Club

                      Originally posted by EzIz View Post
                      Hello everyone,

                      this is my first time owning a DSLR after years of only shooting with P+Ss. Neway, mine is still a new 60D but I skipped the kit lens and opted for the efs 15-85mm IS USM. So far I haven't really fully tested it but I will soon .

                      Sorry to hear that some here are having problems with their cams but mine so far is all OK.

                      BTW, this is my first time in the forum hopefully will learn more from the sifus here.
                      Hi.. I like your camera spec. of 60d and 15-85mm...
                      i want to know how can i get the same package and will 4.5k enough for it..?
                      since i'm still skeptical of choosing the 18-55mm. i'm jumping from 1000d with 18-55mm (^___^")

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Re: Canon 60D User Club

                        Originally posted by vittaya boon View Post
                        Hi.. I like your camera spec. of 60d and 15-85mm...
                        i want to know how can i get the same package and will 4.5k enough for it..?
                        since i'm still skeptical of choosing the 18-55mm. i'm jumping from 1000d with 18-55mm (^___^")

                        Vittaya, safe bet I suggest you hike it up to RM5.3-5.5k. But then again the price for the 60d body is getting lower. You could try and bargain. Lowyat plaza is a good bet to go for. Just don't hesitate to scout around first.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Re: Canon 60D User Club

                          Oh...the 15-85mm is one of my wished walk around lens. It's just such a sweet lens. I don't have enough $$, so i just got the 18-55mm 1st..
                          www.ndrewlee.wordpress.com

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Re: Canon 60D User Club

                            Originally posted by EzIz View Post
                            Vittaya, safe bet I suggest you hike it up to RM5.3-5.5k. But then again the price for the 60d body is getting lower. You could try and bargain. Lowyat plaza is a good bet to go for. Just don't hesitate to scout around first.
                            thanks for the tips.. ^__^
                            so... 60d and 15-85 will cost me more than 5k..
                            will take a few more months saving...

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Re: Canon 60D User Club

                              Hi all.. Im new to this "DSLR" thing.. And starting with this 60D.. Any suggestion what photography should I learn for the first step?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Re: Canon 60D User Club

                                aiyah say only want 15-85 - later when you discover your preference, your priority changes. you could end up getting something else instead. macro lens, ultra-wide angle, telephoto zoom......

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X