Curious for Canon 550d

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious for Canon 550d

Im planning to buy 2nd 550d. But really afraid since i found so many user sell the 550d at mudah, lowyat forum..Act what is the comman problem and what is not best with this DSLR? or mayb i better go for 2nd 40D@50D...

Re: Corious for Canon 550d

It took me a while to understand what you wrote.

There are no problem with the 550D except for its infamous rubber grip peel and many sold it for upgrade to 60D I believe. Depends on your budget and the features you need on a camera. If you are new to DSLR, get a 550D and hang on with it. If you insist to go for something better, the 40D is a good start.

Comment

Re: Curious for Canon 550d

550D is good , except the rubber grip peels off a little.
      Photography is a never ending journey..

Comment

i like 550D so far... it no any problem due to the body.

Comment

What problem? I snapped these photos with 550D --> http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...Tabur-Melawati

If anyone don't want their 550D, give it to me.

Comment

i feel satisfy with my 550D also as a beginner ....lol .....

Comment

Originally posted by dainuri View Post
              Im planning to buy 2nd 550d. But really afraid since i found so many user sell the 550d at mudah, lowyat forum..Act what is the comman problem and what is not best with this DSLR? or mayb i better go for 2nd 40D@50D...
              I've been using the 550D with Kit Lens II (18-135mm) since Apr10. No problem & have not got rubber peeling off so far. For holiday photo-taking, it's nice & light, not too bulky. The price for a new unit has dropped significantly since launch & 2nd hand prices are good. The strength of the 550D is it has technology similar to the 7D. With the 600D/650D launch, budget conscious buyers can get a bargain as 550D owners upgrade. You will like the 550D. For versatility, Kit II may be advantageous to Kit I (18-55) for the extra zoom. If you can find a 2nd hand 550D fitted with an EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM instead of the kit lens, it's a bonus If you like, you can see some of my simple travel photos taken with my 550D/18-135 here.

Rgds
              Last edited by macVince; 13-08-2012, 07:45 PM. Reason: shorten; re-phrase

Comment

Got 50D if you want

http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...n-50D-for-Sale

Comment

Working...
                X