Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lowest price you can get on 5D. believe it. buy at your own risk.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowest price you can get on 5D. believe it. buy at your own risk.

http://www.ebay.com.my/viItem?ItemId=7556501542

It is really attracted me. But the element of 'scare' are more that interest.

try to search other item this seller post. all his 20D are go for 699 as well. Frankly, there is another seller, appleeric666, post exactly the same thing. i did asked some quesstion as well. not convincing. so did not proceed to trade. but, 699 for 5D man.. if is real, heart broke, coz din manage to buy..

Re: lowest price you can get on 5D. believe it. buy at your own risk.

that's just the starting price on ebay. there's definitely a reserve. if there ever was such a good deal on this earth, everyone would buy one.
    www.facebook.com/TheCentreForAsianPhotographers

Comment

Please, that item just screams FRAUD!!!.

Comment

these sellers target those who feel the exact same as you...at the end you are getting only 5D pic...
        Dr Koh Kho King
        Wise men still seek Him!
        www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Comment

Originally posted by georgewongtzewen
          that's just the starting price on ebay. there's definitely a reserve. if there ever was such a good deal on this earth, everyone would buy one.
          oh ya right~ then you can reserve that. hehe.. no offence ya!

Originally posted by khoking
          these sellers target those who feel the exact same as you...at the end you are getting only 5D pic...
          haha.. targetted.. but.. :cry::cry: u dun understand me, i desperate for a camera.. :shout:

Comment

reserve as in there's a minimum price before he will actually release the item. his reserve could be RM13k so anything lower than his reserve price won't be considered. well, you ain't the only one who wants that camera haha! not that easy la dewd... when it comes to that camera, many of us are desperate

Comment

andytholog, everybody is short of A camera...

Sincerely, dont waste your money on that...dont bet on that...as you will not get the 5D at the end.

Save the money and buy a REAL camera locally, or post a WTB thread in PM.com within your budget.
              Dr Koh Kho King
              Wise men still seek Him!
              www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Comment

The guy who sell the Canon camera is from China. Cannot be trusted lah !!!

Comment

This is definately a SCAM, can't really get the detail of the product. Everything is in a mess.. I wonder how eBay control those SCAM..

Get a REAL camera instead!

Comment

Another nigerian scam? Hmm

Comment

Originally posted by georgewongtzewen
                      his reserve could be RM13k so anything lower than his reserve price won't be considered.
                      Why are you rattling away about reserve prices when this is clearly not a reserve price auction.

Comment

sorry mate, i didn't check the auction. just stating the probabilities.

Comment

all this cheap cameras from china has been discussed in ebay.com.my forum before do check this threads

http://forums.ebay.com.my/thread.jsp...0001#100002649

http://forums.ebay.com.my/thread.jsp...0001#300001175

http://forums.ebay.com.my/thread.jsp...0001#100002606

Comment

wow, u guys so aggresive. i am just post, another thread.

another, scam. just tat ebay doesnt control, n yet, those are beyond control. hehe..

no money, no camera for the moment. just to practise with my church D70 all these while.

Comment

Hah! I was offered RM800 for an EOS 10D from some dude in Nigeria! I declined the offer. So unbelievable lahh! Grrrr!
                              Last edited by chunglern; 27-11-2005, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X