google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html FUJI X10 @ RM2288..... - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUJI X10 @ RM2288.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FUJI X10 @ RM2288.....

Would really love to see more photos from the X10.
    I'm just a gearhead

Comment

Originally posted by dacmo View Post
      Would really love to see more photos from the X10.
      Be patient. Photos will be forthcoming. The X10 is fairly new in the market. Many are still contemplating whether to buy one or not.

As for myself, I am still recuperating from my spine operation. So no nice photos to share with you guys just yet. I will definitely post pics from my Fuji like I did in the past. Cheers!

Comment

Have been waiting for this baby for a long time, so finally got it at YL last weekend when I was back in KL. I must say it is superb and scary sharp ... and the colors so natural.

Comment

At first I thought it wasn't worth the money (check my previous comment) but I retract that statement. It's worth the money, if you can afford it. The amazing retro look, the bright lens and the sensor is a lot better than comparable compacts such S95, G12, and P7100. I can use the EXR mode whenever I need it. 6MP or 12MP? I can switch to either both. The SN mode is impressive and the DR mode is effective too or I can use the full resolution at low ISO. I don't print my photos much so megapixels does not matter. It's great enough for traveling that I bought it in UK and I always leave my DSLR behind just because it's bulky.
          http://www.raais.com/

Comment

You can view full size shots from this Fujifilm X10 in my Flickr (do note that some photos have been edited):

#1 - I believe this is in DR mode

DSCF0102 by raaisma, on Flickr

#2 - using the Panoramic mode

DSCF0175 by raaisma, on Flickr

#3 - macro mode in 12MP resolution

DSCF0073 by raaisma, on Flickr

Missing Wheel in York, UK by raaisma, on Flickr

Comment

just wondering if any of you x10 owners have experienced the white disc/dot problem posted by users at dpreview? I take photos quite often in such situations, if the problem exists in all x10, it is not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pdox View Post
                just wondering if any of you x10 owners have experienced the white disc/dot problem posted by users at dpreview? I take photos quite often in such situations, if the problem exists in all x10, it is not for me.
                I have not experienced that. Probably just an isolated case.

Comment

Some more photos taken during Coldplay concert using the Fujifilm X10:

#5 - ISO3200 in SN mode

Coldplay Live in M.E.N. Arena, Manchester,UK by raaisma, on Flickr

#6 - ISO2500 in SN mode

#7 - ISO1000 in SN mode

#8 - ISO640 in SN mode

Last edited by raaisma; 06-12-2011, 09:10 AM.

Comment

My only gripe about the X10, is the slight cyan / blue color shift on pictures taken in the shade. But then this is also true for my D700.

Comment

wahlau..it looks good. what bout the AF on the street? good enough?
                      facebook.com/pages/The-Shelves/252601961452458

Comment

Hi all,

I managed to test out the X10 in PC Fair for just a short moment. Managed to take 1 shot before the camera "hanged". The Sales person wasnt able to help resolve it.

Anyway, its not about that. Since I only managed 1 shot - was wondering if someone could explain how the OVF is used - and how do you confirm focus on the OVF - generally whats the purpose of the OVF is no information is displayed like the X100? or am I mistaken?

Comment

Interesting comments so far, I'm trying to downsize from a Nikon D5100 + Nikkor 12-24 + 35/1.8 and was looking at the Fuji X10. I know it's quite a big jump after so many years using the DSLR to go to even an advanced P&S but everyone says it's a great camera...

Comment

the OVF is there cos the LCD is kinda useless in bright sunlight.
                            usually, best way to use the OVF is just to set center focus point only and fire away.

Comment

I think fujifilm color can do beter than the above. I think u shot in a cloudy day o super overcast day. Not much color can be seen. Still i am not convinced. I will wait for the interchangable from fujifilm next year.

Comment

Bite the bullet yesterday and got myself the X10 from DY Divine @ RM1899...ok price ?

I must say the build quality is superb and totally loved the retro look...still learning the functions and features.

Managed to capture this shot without anyone noticing. Shot from waist...

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0032 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	407.5 KB
ID:	3414059

Another discreet shot of the pak guard below my office...

Name:	DSCF0027 (1).jpg
Size:	450.9 KB
ID:	3414058

Testing the bokeh capabilities of the lens.....what do you guys think....not bad ?

Name:	DSCF0055 (1).jpg
Size:	340.6 KB
ID:	3414057

And finally the Macro feature.....this is in EXR mode

Name:	DSCF0076.jpg
Size:	379.9 KB
ID:	3414056

Now itching to go out this weekend and possibly do some street....hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X