google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html FUJI X10 @ RM2288..... - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUJI X10 @ RM2288.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUJI X10 @ RM2288.....

FUJI Malaysia called me this afternoon, saying they have the x10 on sale @ rm2288.

After few weeks review on it, feel like the price is too high.

Not really worth for money....

Re: FUJI X10 @ RM2288.....

It'll come down. The first few traders on eBay started at > US$1k 2 weeks ago. Now it's about $600 + $50 shipping. Can't blame them for trying their luck

Comment

I think this cam should price around lx5/g12. Anything more than that, just take m43/nex/dslr lah... no brainier.

Comment

For RM2,288.............it's actually not a bad price due to it's novelty status. I guess in a couple of months, it should simmer down to the 1.8K mark or lower. I can understand why it's price as such, but personally, I think there are better propositions than this one (IMHO).

Comment

actually, shashinki has it listed at RM2,088.

Comment

For this price, almost can buy Nikon V1 with 10-30mm lens and inbuilt VF.

Comment

Not worth the price for a compact. I will wait for the interchangeable lens camera Fuji will announce next year.
              http://www.raais.com/

Comment

My advise is take your memory card and try to shoot a few pictures/movie. then bring it home and view it in your computer to decide whether the cam is for you... for all fujifilm camera.

Comment

i dun think with this introduction of X10.. the price of X100 will go down much.. further in near future
                  www.flickr.com/asmawiyusof

Comment

Not worth it....anyone wanna new samsung nx10? bundle price RM1kplus..pm me if you really want to know...he.he...quite nice camera actually with amazing price...and i bought that one...with 30mm2.0 lens too...
                    I love Mechanical Camera

Comment

i wont expect the price to come down to LX5 level as the made of the camera is better (magnesium )
                      mikecheryl.blogspot.com|flickr.com/flickrin_mike

Comment

seems quite pricey to me..why don't you try t-dimensions? i've mentioned it to a few friends and heard good feedback from them. The price maybe cheaper here too

Comment

Originally posted by mike xtreme View Post
                          i wont expect the price to come down to LX5 level as the made of the camera is better (magnesium )
                          We will see. My friend just brought one around 1.7k online...

Comment

Fujifilm has been trying to find their niche in the digital world. They have tried DSLRs and have failed. Now they are trying compact digicams. They should have been a forerunner of the digital revolution but failed to capitalised on it. The digital world is perhaps moving too fast for their organisation.
                            Maxby has a facebook too

PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

Comment

Originally posted by calvincychin View Post
                              We will see. My friend just brought one around 1.7k online...
                              where he / she bought the camera?

Comment

Working...
                              X