Fuji X Pro-1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuji X Pro-1

Got mine this morning. But only with the 35mm lens. I don't want the 60mm macro. I have to wait for the 18mm.

The body is bigger that X-100 and I found it is easier to handle than the X-100 which found a new owner - my son.

Re: Fuji X Pro-1

can't wait to see some results from the cam uncle noordin! i was down in kl for a week last month, managed to find a shop only selling a body at 5.8K (cam shop in pavilion).. still sticking to the x10 at the moment
    Facebook: Aezran Hakim

Comment

I got mine yesterday with the 35mm lens. Looks like I too will have to wait for the 18mm. Buttons are well spaced out and the handling is good. Wish the auto focus was a little bit faster though

Comment

Originally posted by hps View Post
        I got mine yesterday with the 35mm lens. Looks like I too will have to wait for the 18mm. Buttons are well spaced out and the handling is good. Wish the auto focus was a little bit faster though

I hope this can be improved through software, hoping for software upgrade as and when Fuji get more and more feedback.

Comment

I have tested all the 3 lenses...my advise is to get all 3 if you are getting the body. The 60mm is really good for portraiture and macro work.
          Maxby has a facebook too

PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

Comment

Originally posted by noordin View Post
            I hope this can be improved through software, hoping for software upgrade as and when Fuji get more and more feedback.
            Lets hope so. Also focus peaking would be a boon to manual focus

Comment

grats uncle noordin. any sample shots yet?

Comment

Originally posted by maxby View Post
                I have tested all the 3 lenses...my advise is to get all 3 if you are getting the body. The 60mm is really good for portraiture and macro work.

Good advise. If this is going to be your system then get the three.

For me though, it's a convenience thing, something that I can carry around without too much worry. I can get a "Leica" kind of images without carrying a Leica. Dedicated outings with PM group when photography is the sole purpose then it will be with the Leicas.

Comment

Since some pm got the cam. Any chance the owner will write a review. Btw what the price for lens? I m trying to get the starting package with local price.

Can anyone tell me how we can manual focus in OVF? If use Leica; I know the adaptor is not ready yet.

Comment

uncle noord...

pictures plsss...
                    www.flickr.com/asmawiyusof

Comment

yes, a review would be awesome
                      Facebook: Aezran Hakim

Comment

You can find a preview of the images taken with the 3 lenses......Fuji X-Pro1 images
                        Maxby has a facebook too

Comment

Whheeeee... Got my XPro1 today...

I was innocently browsing around in a small mundane looking camera shop, when the sales person asked me "Apa cari??" . I casually asked "Fuji xpro1 Ada ka?".. Without hesitation, the guy replied "Ada.."

Cant believe my ears, I asked "Ha.. Ada?..".

So, he took out the box together with the XF35 lens.

Needless to say, I came home a happy man

**waiting for battery to fully charge**

Comment

Re: Whheeeee... Got my XPro1 today...

*like*
                            Maxby has a facebook too

Comment

Just got mine with 35mm lens 3hrs ago, unexpectedly.. Still waiting for battery to charge. Comparing to the X100, during my test at the shop, the focusing feels faster and shutter sound is louder. Body without lens is light. Since I love the X100, my reviews might be bias, and will probably accept their quirks as it is.

Anyway, I will be going on a trip tomorrow. I'll upload some shots if anyone is interested..

Comment

Working...
                              X