google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Leica M9 shutter fault message appear - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leica M9 shutter fault message appear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leica M9 shutter fault message appear

Dear Leica owner, last week i had some issue with my M9, half way shooting, the shutter suddenly doesn't click any more, and there is a message appear on the LCD screen stated " Attention Shutter Fault "

Did any one had this issue before? What can be the cause of this problem? Does it mean need to replace shutter?

I tried switch on and off again, take off batt, still the same. Really annoying and sad it happen suddenly during my family trip.

Really appreciate can get some advice and feedback if any of M user had this issue before?

Thanks very much for your time

Re: Leica M9 shutter fault message appear

Google under tab "Leica M9 shutter fault".

You can find a fair number of posts made on this topic and maybe they can give you some idea of the problem.

Comment

I has email Leica customer support at Germany, waiting for their reply.

Comment

Take the M9 to Leica Starhill or Leica Store at Avenue K...get the estimate before it's sent to Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by khaireen View Post
          Take the M9 to Leica Starhill or Leica Store at Avenue K...get the estimate before it's sent to Germany.
          Just call up Leica Starhill, will bring over for them to check and have an estimation of repair cost. Are all the repair been send to Germany?

Comment

Working...
          X