google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Replacement battery Leica Digilux 1 camera - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement battery Leica Digilux 1 camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement battery Leica Digilux 1 camera

Hi all,
    Can anyone please help?

I have a Leica Digilux 1 camera in excellent condition (just like new) and I am looking for the replacement battery. If you know where I can find one, please feel free to let me know. I can see them selling on Internet but I am looking for a good quality one, and not one of those that may catch fire when recharging it or when in use or during inflight mid-air. The battery that I am looking for also powers other Leica cameras such as Digit 2, 3 etc as well as Panasonic Lumix cameras as this camera was initially developed as a JV with Panasonic. Please refer to the list below. If you have one of these cameras and have purchased a replacement battery before, please let me know as I am looking for some guidance and recommendations. I have 4 of this battery and two had died and the remaining 2 are heading the same way too. If you have one of this camera you will agree with me that this is a very unique camera. I have this camera since the early 2000s and occasionally used it for indoor purposes. Whilst the functions for this camera is very limited, it still produces nice pictures. Unfortunately due to early technology, it consumes a lot of power when in use. Thanking you in advance.

Leica BP-DC1 Battery will be compatible with:

BP-DC1, BP-DC3, BP-DC3 E, BP-DC3 J, BP-DC3 U
    Leica BP-DC1 Battery will fit models:

LEICA
    Leica DIGILUX 1,
    Leica DIGILUX 2,
    Leica DIGILUX 3
    PANASONIC
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Series
    Lumix DMC-L1, Lumix DMC-L1KEG-K,
    Lumix DMC-L1K, Lumix DMC-L1KEB-K
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC Series
    Lumix DMC-LC1, Lumix DMC-LC1B,
    Lumix DMC-LC1EG-K, Lumix DMC-LC5,
    Lumix DMC-LC5A-K, Lumix DMC-LC5A-S,
    Lumix DMC-LC5B, Lumix DMC-LC5K,
    Lumix DMC-LC5S, Lumix DMC-LC40,
    Lumix DMC-LC40A-K, Lumix DMC-LC40B,
    Lumix DMC-LC40D, Lumix DMC-LC40K,
    Lumix DMC-LC40S

Hmmmmm....... this website... is it due to old age?

Up date; -

Whilst this is not a topic concerning a M8, M9 or M10, I am very enthusiastic about my cameras; even it is a old and cheap model.

I have now managed to get some updates on this battery. For the benefits of those who are just as enthusiastic as I am, you can buy the replacement battery on the web site at http://.www.duracelldirect.co.uk. Here is the link to the battery.

https://www.duracelldirect.co.uk/dig...no/bp-dc1.html

The only thing is they do not seem to ship to Malaysia nor they have Duracell Singapore or Hong Kong. Perhaps try China or Australia.
    Last edited by ahkai; 14-09-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

From my garden just now. Leica Digilux 1.

Comment

No bad for an old fashion 4mp 2002 digital camera.

Dimensions; 2400 x 1680
        1/200 sec
        f/2.55 at 20.74mm
        ISO 100

No special filter, no photoshopping, no cropping and no nothing. What you see is what I saw when I took this shot. This picture was taken outdoor as it was grown on the ground. As for the black background, I used a black plant pot. Of course, this taraxacum erythrospermum plant (dandelion) is no longer there!

Comment

Working...
        X