D800???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D800???

I just saw this rumours from nikon rumors........

Bryan Peterson posted this on his Facebook page, claiming to be from a reliable French “inside” friend:
    “Two new Nikon’s-The D800, at 20MP, full frame, retail price of $2495.00 and Nikon DX-4, full frame at 19-20MP with a retail price of $5,000.00 and both will be announced by late September 2011!”
    I am not sure what to think about this rumors – 19-20MP is a rather unusual size for a full frame sensor and the $5000 price tag of the D4 (I assume the DX-4 was a typo) means that it will be cheaper than the D3s (currently priced at $5200). I expect the new full frame DSLRs from Nikon to have a higher price tag than their predecessors.

Read more on NikonRumors.com: http://nikonrumors.com/#ixzz1RrKsCb1v

https://www.facebook.com/notes/bryan...50244122039133

Re: D800???

New upgraded model is as certain as death. Just that we do not know when will it happen. I will cross the bridge when I come to it.

Comment

20mp.. then I'll skip D700 and go for D800.. any news about the ISO?

Comment

I wonder what is the success hit rate of Nikonrumours, almost 98 percent of the time they never predict it right. The Site's a sham

Comment

Why bother about rumour, when nikon announce, it will take some time to reach the shell. If not this year, then next year. This is part of the game for who want to wait.

Comment

I also heard D800s is coming soon with 30MP. i'm praying for that to arrive soon.
            http://www.raais.com/

Comment

If this to be believed it's a D700x rather than the D800.

Name:  0962c89247fdb9702ccc5891262ef477.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  93.1 KB

About time Nikon release the new pro bodies. The D3s and especially the D700 has been in the market a long time..........

Comment

Originally posted by noordin View Post
                If this to be believed it's a D700x rather than the D800.

Name:  0962c89247fdb9702ccc5891262ef477.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  93.1 KB

About time Nikon release the new pro bodies. The D3s and especially the D700 has been in the market a long time..........
                I believe they're still milking their old FX line up, once the announcement comes, it'll be chaos, more and more used d700/d3s bodies will flood the surplus market, nikon would eventually lower down the prices, thus the delaying tactic. From a marketing standpoint, it's better for them, but horrible for those potential Fx buyers , nobody likes waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by NixxerJixxerWixxer View Post
                  I believe they're still milking their old FX line up, once the announcement comes, it'll be chaos, more and more used d700/d3s bodies will flood the surplus market, nikon would eventually lower down the prices, thus the delaying tactic. From a marketing standpoint, it's better for them, but horrible for those potential Fx buyers , nobody likes waiting.
                  Yup..nikon wants to clear their old inventory 1st...

Comment

if bryan dare to announce it publicly, then it most likely will happen

Comment

I hope Nikon anounce D400 with FX sensor ^_^ So we no need force to buy D700 range~~~

Comment

do we really need 20MP or 30MP? the file size is is going to be oh la laaa.... u better have a server with 100TB hdd space prepared ....

Comment

D400 will never be an FX camera. they need a pro DX camera line up.

sushimonster,
                          you might not need a 20 to 30mp camera but there are professionals who need them. if you are limiting your photographs to 4R prints and facebook and flickrs, a D3100 is more than good enough. heck, get the samsung galaxy s II.

Comment

its been a long wait ...sigh

Comment

ifer, y say it impossible?? Everything got a chance out there~~~

What abt D400 become entry level FX camera? Then D9000 become a Pro-grade DX camera??

Comment

Working...
                              X