• Show
Clear All

• Re: Price check for D800 and D800E

Ok I book now!

Comment

You just made up my mind for me. Thanks

Originally posted by noordin View Post
      I've just returned from Sri Lanka and shooting on same subjects side by side using D800 and D800E, the difference is so obvious. The D800E is T least 2 stops faster and the resolutions is so much better. At least judging from the LCD images - assuming Nikon have made the same LCD for both models.

For me that RM1,000 more us well worth paying for.

Comment

Originally posted by f8 and be there View Post
        I've used the 5dmk3 for review purpose and now I own a D800, no challenge. D800 super king!

You'll be barred from Canon HQ.

No more coffee at their VIP customers lounge!

Comment

luckily i read this thread. now i know which one to get.
          www.minmohd.com

Comment

D800 stock is easier to get, several shops have stock available, D800E still limited stock and some shop charge premium price for it, terrible price. I still waiting for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by noordin View Post
              I've just returned from Sri Lanka and shooting on same subjects side by side using D800 and D800E, the difference is so obvious. The D800E is T least 2 stops faster and the resolutions is so much better. At least judging from the LCD images - assuming Nikon have made the same LCD for both models.
              For me that RM1,000 more us well worth paying for.
              Uncle NOORDIN, did u notice any moire in D800e's photos?
              Still can't make up my mind on which model to take..
              http://www.ipohmaliphotography.blogspot.com

Comment

D800E is 2 stops better than D800 ?? I dont think so. WhAt you view from LCD is not the RAW Image but jpeg image which in turn shows you your picture control styles.
                Travel, Human Interest and Studio Photography

Comment

many people talk about economic crisis or at least, how bad it is, but the latest RM10k camera body is out-of-stock and back ordered almost the entire country. hhmmm makes you wonder eh? or is it just me?

but it's good for the industry though

Comment

D800 in Times Square selling for rm12000, more expensive than MSRP.....

Comment

Premium price...

Comment

Key Color quoted D800 at RM10,800 with ready stock =_="
                        Other shops in Mv/Gdns quoted RM10K without stock
                        Last edited by lfchang1984; 17-06-2012, 11:37 PM. Reason: Left out words
                        http://www.ipohmaliphotography.blogspot.com

Comment

E or no E? Now only those bigger dealers will have stocks, but not smaller dealers....

Comment

Saw a warranty card of D800E with wordings under Model name as " Nikon D800E HK set", Distributor as "Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.", is this camera a Nikon camera with Nikon Malaysia warranty or a grey product where warranty will be covered by Nikon HongKong? ( I believe HK is short form for HongKong) Does all users of D800E or D800 who bought their D800E/800 from Authorised dealer of Nikon Malaysia also have the same wordings on their warranty card?

Comment

As far as I know, all Nikon DSLR in Malaysia have 2 warranty card, 1 is HK and another local..... My D5100 also like this(if not mistaken)....
                              With stock are not enough to fullfill market demand, I doubt we can see grey products....

Comment

I do believe that the one I saw was under Nikon Malaysia warranty, not a grey product, or else on "the distributor" row wouldn't show " Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd." just dun understand why Nikon want to wrote on the warranty card there under model name "Nikon D800E HK set".

Comment

Working...
                                X