google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html want to buy a camera - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

want to buy a camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to buy a camera

First time I want to buy a camera .my first choice is Nikon D3400 .i have a little idea about this camera .has anyone any idea in this camera?
    Sensor type: CMOS, Image sensor format: APS-C, Sensor size: 23.5 x 15.6 mm, Sensor photo detectors: 25, Effective pixels: 24, Image ratio w:h: 3:2, Max resolution: 6000; 4000, Other resolutions: 4496x3000; 2992x2000, Processor: Expeed 4, ISO minimum: 100, ISO maximum: 2

Hi davidalva
    Only a Nikon D3400 owner can properly tell you if this is a good buy (or simply good-bye).

I can see many members here have one of this camera and they are all rushing to give you their valuable opinions!

For me, I can't give you my opinion as I do not have one. However I do like the Nikon brand, and so much that I still have my FM2 and F3 with me, just gathering dust on the shelf.

Nowadays, I enjoy playing with my Yashica Mat 124G and Yashica 635. These are great cameras and I understand that there is a growing demand for such TLR cameras worldwide.

I see that your post was dated 15/10/2018. If you have already bought the camera, please enjoy with your new toy. If not, just go with your heart. You won't go wrong with the Nikon brand. However before buying, just go through all the features that come with the camera to ensure that's what you want.

Good luck and happy shooting!.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X