Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I did last weekend ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What I did last weekend ..

    Without the intention of really want to.. wife and me when shopping. While she is doing her shopping I went to camera shop and took the plunge...

    This is what I get... and also because Oly is doing 7th anniversary promo I got the grip @ RM400 off

  • #2
    Re: What I did last weekend ..

    wow...WOW...and WOW!!!!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/paklan-the-macha/

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What I did last weekend ..

      Originally posted by paklan View Post
      wow...WOW...and WOW!!!!
      Come to the grey side.. haha .. I know you want one

      Pssst .. promo ends on end of May .. still got plenty of time .. to oppps i bought it again.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What I did last weekend ..

        Originally posted by underozone View Post
        Come to the grey side.. haha .. I know you want one

        Pssst .. promo ends on end of May .. still got plenty of time .. to oppps i bought it again.
        I'm too afraid to venture into the grey side.
        Afraid that I have to buy another peti ais to accomodate that grey side thingies....later have to renovate my pondok wor.....
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/paklan-the-macha/

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What I did last weekend ..

          cool!! congrats man!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What I did last weekend ..

            ee.....eee.............eeeee......E3
            www.PhotoDesk.com.my

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What I did last weekend ..

              the world fastest AF... hrmmmmm..... wish the sensor bigger...
              www.cheritapictures.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What I did last weekend ..

                welcome to the world of E-3, where everything is faster, brighter and heavier.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What I did last weekend ..

                  Originally posted by paklan View Post
                  I'm too afraid to venture into the grey side.
                  Afraid that I have to buy another peti ais to accomodate that grey side thingies....later have to renovate my pondok wor.....
                  A medium size peti is enough for Oly for a full range of lenses. They are compact .. lol

                  Originally posted by viking88 View Post
                  cool!! congrats man!
                  Thank you!

                  Originally posted by padilopadilan View Post
                  the world fastest AF... hrmmmmm..... wish the sensor bigger...
                  Small got small good and big got big good mah .. hahaha

                  Originally posted by mfahrur View Post
                  welcome to the world of E-3, where everything is faster, brighter and heavier.
                  Huyoh, Once I have it in my hand I couldn't let go . So my other hand has reached my pocket and hand over the credit card. It is way heavier but feels good! Oh yeah, a lot faster.... The new viewfinder definitely helps .. i got bad eyes .. haha

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What I did last weekend ..

                    Did you know that Oly will come out with a new pro model end of this year... and it'll be called E-3Ti...

                    And also, a new FF camera... called E-BLISS!!... muahahahahahaha


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What I did last weekend ..

                      So I have to put a few hundred clicks on it daily. By the time new model launch and wait for a little while for the price to drop I can do another upgrade...

                      This will just keep on repeating again and again and again.. like a no end loop

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What I did last weekend ..

                        Originally posted by mfahrur View Post
                        Did you know that Oly will come out with a new pro model end of this year... and it'll be called E-3Ti...

                        And also, a new FF camera... called E-BLISS!!... muahahahahahaha


                        YOU ARE

                        How can you go around poisoning newbies

                        I am moving to P&S..Giving up on dSLR...very poisonous to the ......
                        Member of Mychiaroscuro.net. A 4/3 user Forum.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What I did last weekend ..

                          Originally posted by Blu-By-U View Post
                          YOU ARE

                          How can you go around poisoning newbies

                          I am moving to P&S..Giving up on dSLR...very poisonous to the ......
                          so, do you need someone to take care of the 7-14, leica and their other siblings?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What I did last weekend ..

                            Originally posted by Tramontina View Post
                            so, do you need someone to take care of the 7-14, leica and their other siblings?
                            Too late Tramontina...now using a P&S on steroids ... (E-330) hehehe
                            Member of Mychiaroscuro.net. A 4/3 user Forum.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What I did last weekend ..

                              woahhh... grey side...

                              blu.. 14-150mm mau orang jaga ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X