Samsung NX10 users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung NX10 users

Hey... anyone know of a good place to buy the 18-55 lens? I'm thinking of getting it. Anyone know how much?
    I'm just a gearhead

Comment

Dont realise there's a samsung NX10 thread here.. ^.^ Im the owner of this EVIL camera too. The pic quality is impressive. Its sharp especially when taken with its 30mm pancake lens. But sadly.. im selling it away. Coz wanna upgrade to Canon 7D. Below this is the thread i post earlier here.. there's some of my pic taken with Samsung NX10.

http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...t=samsung+nx10

Comment

The NX10 is my P&S
        I'm just a gearhead

Comment

Originally posted by ken6429 View Post
          Dont realise there's a samsung NX10 thread here.. ^.^ Im the owner of this EVIL camera too. The pic quality is impressive. Its sharp especially when taken with its 30mm pancake lens. But sadly.. im selling it away. Coz wanna upgrade to Canon 7D. Below this is the thread i post earlier here.. there's some of my pic taken with Samsung NX10.

http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...t=samsung+nx10
          But but but.... you're selling!
          www.facebook.com/TheCentreForAsianPhotographers

Comment

Hahaha bro george. And ur interested???? ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by ken6429 View Post
              Hahaha bro george. And ur interested???? ^.^
              LOL, u know my situation. I really like the NX10
              www.facebook.com/TheCentreForAsianPhotographers

Comment

I'm newbie here, just bought NX10 + 18-55mm Len.
                Price pretty low compare to other outlet.
                Cos my bother they are selling camera..

For though who are fresh n new to photoghapy, you can consider this.
                It really good, and value.

PM me if you interested to get one.

Comment

Interesting.

I was riding the Metro this afternoon, and there were ads for the NX-100 on the platforms!! Apparently there's a new series of lenses as well, with (if I interpret the ads correctly) built in leaf shutters. What does this mean? Flash sychronization at max shutter speed, plus no "focal plane shutter distortion".

Iskandar

Comment

well...i have tried the nx-100 and though it's new... the first thing that i really don't like is how it feels when you handle the camera... the sleek design, suppose to be modern...but i think not so nice for handling... the nx10 is way much better... so i end up still buy nx10
                    hehe...

Comment

This thread needs to be revived!!

Hi people! Hope that the NX10 gang could get active again We are looking at a system that is backed by a major player (with lots of money...) who are excited to become number 1! Anyways i snapped these two pictures in midvalley today. Friggin love this machine...

Name:  443e0b0ade3ecfba99d29384a4d7e490.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  146.6 KBName:  9d79ca70308b66a8e5d7a47aee65c844.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  149.5 KB

Comment

hahaha... anyway seem it has better quality than I expected.

Comment

LOL...this thread not that active...i guess the number of NX10 users in PM, i can count with either 1 hand or 2 hands...

anyway....any user here buy the external flash? Any comments on SEF-20A or SEF-42A?
                          can't really make up my mind...

looking to get one to use for indoor bounce flash....

SEF-20A is like RM550 and SEF-42A is RM950 around there...not sure if it's worth spending almost RM1k on a flash unit...but worried the 20A unit not enough juice...

thanks in advance !

Comment

i'm looking to sell / exchange my 18-55mm lens for a flatter one (30mm or 20mm pancake is fine). no scratches / dings / etc it is in very good condition as i have not used it much - i want something to slip into pocket but the protruding snout can;t do the job!

Comment

Any other Samsung NX owners here? I own an NX200 mirrorless, with the kit 18-55mm, additional telephoto 18-200mm and 60mm Macro and so far the results are nothing short of bigger cropped DSLR qualities!! (of course do not compare with FF)...

Comment

hi,me nx100 users..newbie...still searching for flash (SEF20A)..outdoor picture is awesome,but indoor may need a flash..bcoz i try nikon speedlite the indoor pic is good...next wanna search for tele lens..

Comment

Working...
                                X