google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Need Help...Recovery Data Software - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help...Recovery Data Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help...Recovery Data Software

hello dear friends,i just got a problems with my 1gb kingston CF card.It seems like some of the files were corrupted..
    I'm trying to run some utilities/data recovery software.And one of the software i try is called "FLOBO PHOTO DIGITAL RECOVERY"..(edited) ...or if u guys got another free s/ware..please..please..let me know
    Thanks...
    Last edited by digitalartist; 21-10-2007, 11:34 AM. Reason: Your post has been edited.PM does not condone requests for illegal software.

Re: Need Help...Recovery Data Software

Check out this site http://www.recovermyfiles.com/
    I purchased the software online for only USD69.95 and it works like a dream. One of my hard disk partition became corrupted and wouldnt show up as a healthy partition under disk management. As a last resort, I did a quick reformat of the partition and then started the file recovery process. Its painfully slow but over the last 3 days the recovery process is still running and so far about 5% of the disk contents are being recovered, and its looking good for recovery of at least 80% in spite of the disk being reformatted. I estimate it'll take at least another 5 days or more for that to happen but I'm optimistic. I've left the computer running the recovery software on for the last 3 days.....
    You can download and run the software for free and it will show you what files can be recovered, but you have to purchase a key to actually recover the files. Very clever but if it works, I think its well worth purchasing....

Yusuf Hashim
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks bro..will try on it.

Comment

try http://www.z-a-recovery.com/

Comment

thanks bro xcalibre,the software (http://www.z-a-recovery.com/
          )works well.But some of the files cannot "diselamatkan"..
          Thanks also digitalartist,for the link .By using this sofware , i can recover my corrupt drive...
          Thanks...everyone..

Comment

Hi, there are lots of software available on the net but I would like to recommend one of the best data recovery service provider called DiskEmergency. It has many ways to recover your data. You can submit problems online and get the job done quickly. Hope this will help you.

Comment

You need a CF card data recovery program to help you. There are many in the internet. Google and choose the perfect one for yourself.

Comment

I used DiskDigger. Pretty cool considering you don't have to install it on your pc as it is an exe file.

http://diskdigger.org/

Comment

iStonsoft Data Recovery can help recover lost photos from cf card.It is a good chioces.If you lost photos from cf card ,you try this software.
                  How to restore lost data from cf card
                  Last edited by Irawllii; 04-09-2014, 11:16 AM. Reason: add content

Comment

What your thought? Data Recovery is a program that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera's memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you. See the complete list of features to learn more.

Comment

I don't know of any recovery software that will work while connected through the camera.

You need a card reader, which will show up as a drive letter in Windows. Make sure the reader can handle CF cards. I use PC Inspector Smart Recovery (free), and it works like a charm. A card reader will cost you all $20 if you buy an expensive one. You can probably find one for less than $10.

Comment

I used Mobiledic Android data recovery program to scan my lost photos from Android phone, it tooks 8 minutes to scan all my deleted photos and recover my photos from SD.

Guide: http://www.mobiledic.com/android-top...d-sd-card.html

Comment

Since you lost data from cf card, I will advise you to try third party card data recovery tools. Just google it, you will get numbers of answers. Or lost data from sd cards can be recovered with mobile recovery.
                          Last edited by Erikkl; 25-08-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

The truth is that I have tried a few ones and the one is the best in my case for recovering lost data from SD card. The steps are pretty simple. Download and install the program, then connect your Android phone to the computer. Let the program scan your device and recover deleted files from sd card.
                            Last edited by Fliohyer; 23-01-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X