crumpler ori vs. crumpler fake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crumpler ori vs. crumpler fake

Is there such a thing? or only original crunplers? how to tell the difference? I bought one in Holland for EUR80 ... one of those "??? million dollar" things but have since chucked out all documentation/papers.

Re: crumpler ori vs. crumpler fake

Are there fakes now?

Comment

Most of the camera bags are made in China. Sooner or later some imitation stuff is gonna hit the market with brands like Crumpet, Crumbler....etc.
      Maxby has a facebook too

PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

Comment

Originally posted by maxby
        Most of the camera bags are made in China. Sooner or later some imitation stuff is gonna hit the market with brands like Crumpet, Crumbler....etc.

or just simply crumbs......

Comment

Crumpler "xx million dollar" things are the latest line up introduced a few months ago. It should be the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by maxby
            I think he meant "pirated copies" rather than imitations. Or as the grey market would call it "factory over-runs".

Comment

when i bought it it has the complete Crumpler write-up etc etc ... though i still have the logo which seems real, there is a piece of label sewn inside which read VIETNAM. Isn't there a definitive marking somewhere that says it's a Crumpler?

Comment

i did once saw a crumpler lookalike in sim lin square singapore. the brand some how is polo or something, beside the brand, everything else is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by nabghani
                  when i bought it it has the complete Crumpler write-up etc etc ... though i still have the logo which seems real, there is a piece of label sewn inside which read VIETNAM. Isn't there a definitive marking somewhere that says it's a Crumpler?
                  My Crumpler was made in Vietnam, too (and mine is real)
                  Buy my art

Comment

Perhaps the million dollar lineup of bags are made in Vietnam but my Karachi Outpost is made in China and does have a tag sewn inside that says it's a Crumpler.

Excuse the DOF.

Comment

I would've expected 'Karachi Outpost' is made in Pakistan instead of Vietnam.

Do they have a 'Monsoon Fever'? wonder where that will be made?

P.S. Kidding...
                      Behind The Scene by ted adnan ...

Comment

i have a "Farmer's Double" lookalike..... bought from the shop next to crumpler in KLCC, wif a 1/4 price tag. What i can say is very quality build, worth the money i paid . Do u guys consider this as a fake crumpler?

Comment

Originally posted by hoekeat
                          i have a "Farmer's Double" lookalike..... bought from the shop next to crumpler in KLCC, wif a 1/4 price tag. What i can say is very quality build, worth the money i paid . Do u guys consider this as a fake crumpler?
                          A fake is something that is not real. What you purchased looked like a Crumpler but was not manufactured by Crumpler so yes, it can be called a "fake" no matter what the price.

My dad purchased a fake Rolex almost 20 years ago. Quality is good because the thing is still ticking. But it's still a fake.
                          Buy my art

Comment

It boils down to..

Are you a download guy or a RM10/ticket cineplex guy?
                            LoctorMayat Kurang Ajar!! Get Lost From My SB700 Thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by ted
                              I would've expected 'Karachi Outpost' is made in Pakistan instead of Vietnam.

Comment

Working...
                              X