Minolta XE-5 - back in action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minolta XE-5 - back in action

hi guys..wanna share my excitement. the last time i mentioned abt my Minolta XE-5 it wasnt working. the shutter jammed, the metering not functioning and i felt so sad. i sent to few shops for repair but they said.."keep it for display only la...cant do it". i was so sad..

i browsed thru photomalaysia forum n found a member Jester n called him up. we met and he said he can repair it. after a week...he called n said..it is ready and all working. he even replaced the battery for me. Thank you so much Jester. Anyone, who has a faulty camera can contact Jester, nice friendly guy. His price is very reasonable.. happy with his service.

here is the pic of my Minolta
    HUMILITY over ABILITY

Re: Minolta XE-5 - back in action

Interesting lens. I am beginning to like that focal length very much. Very flexible and a nice one for street. You should post some pictures up here sometime soon.
    RFSG.ASIA

Comment

Originally posted by clipper79 View Post
      Interesting lens. I am beginning to like that focal length very much. Very flexible and a nice one for street. You should post some pictures up here sometime soon.
      yea i will bro.. soon. will share the shots..

thanks
      HUMILITY over ABILITY

Comment

glad to know your toys back in action hope to see the photo by this camera, thanks for the 'promote' too...

Comment

well, im happy it is working, jesster. hope my lens Rollei n Olympus ready soon.
          HUMILITY over ABILITY

Comment

ok..im testing with my 70-210 vivitar lens as well. will share pics too..i heard this lens is good been keeping it for so long. i didnt use it on my Sony A700 cos it needs the M/MD adapter n its so hard to get one. now my Minolta XE5 is working will use it then.

have a nice weekend guys
            HUMILITY over ABILITY

Comment

my dad has the minolta XE too. but its not working anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Diyanah Dzai View Post
                my dad has the minolta XE too. but its not working anymore.
                Perhaps having it inspected for repair?
                Portfolio / Blog / Photography Course | Instagram | Twitter

Comment

Working...
                X