google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Need advice from Nikon/Sony photographers, I don't know what to do with my gadgets - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice from Nikon/Sony photographers, I don't know what to do with my gadgets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice from Nikon/Sony photographers, I don't know what to do with my gadgets

Hi guys!

Apologies if I may sound like a noob, but I would really like to seek advice from you photography pros here.
    I've tried looking it up on the internet and asking around in some shops, but I couldn't get much (maybe I didn't know where to look or I didn't ask the right people). I don't want to waste my gadgets not knowing what to do with it, so I really do appreciate some help in opinions, info or advice!

So, I currently own a Nikon D300 (for the past 5 years) and I've put a lot of care for it and even buying several lenses for it - Sigma fish eye lens, Nikkor prime lens, Nikkor zoom lens, Tamron wide angle lens, SB-600 flash, extra CF Card, WiFi Card and a few other HOYA filters.

The problem is that, I haven't been using it at all this year, as I don't do professional photography anymore so I've shifted to the smaller, lighter mirrorless camera instead for casual, light use. I bought the SONY A5000.

What do I do with my Nikon D300 and its lens + flash?
    I know I could sell it as it's working perfectly, but I was wondering if there was any way possible to get a converter that can enable the usage of my current lenses mounted into my A5000? At least I get to use them again on my new camera instead of getting rid of it.

Finally - if there is no possible way to mount the lens onto my new camera, I'm willing to sell off my Nikon D300 and its lenses + flash.

There is only a way, sell it. There is no option left for you. You have to sell this.

Comment

Flash is generally universal.... just that it being a different Brand...u can only use it on Manual mode.

Comment

You can get an adapter to use Nikon lenses on Sony camera, with or without autofocus.

The autofocus adapter is:

https://shashinki.com/shop/commlite-...r-p-30674.html

without autofocus adapter is:

http://shashinki.com/shop/kiwifotos-...r-p-10191.html
        Dr Koh Kho King
        Wise men still seek Him!
        www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Comment

Working...
        X