A good mouse for editing in Mac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good mouse for editing in Mac

The Apple mouse is pretty crappy for detailed editing. Anyone can recommend a good mouse for photo editing, something that is high-resolution and smooth and has programmable buttons that can work with a Mac.

Re: A good mouse for editing in Mac

I'm using a Logitech wireless. But if you really want, get one of those really high resolution Razer mice. Great for gamers but also very good for designing/editing with multi button functions.

Comment

wacom bamboo
      facebook.com/pages/The-Shelves/252601961452458

Comment

Originally posted by raizil View Post
        wacom bamboo

seconded
        Maxby has a facebook too

PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

Comment

I m using Wacom intuos... Great edit device... Especially doing selection.

Comment

I am getting a Wacom unit soon. But I still prefer to use a mouse for certain actions. is the mouse that comes with the intuos good ? my biggest problem with the apple mouse are jerky movements, awkwark buttons (or lackoff) and the nipple accumulates grime quickly needing cleaning quite frequently.

Comment

have u try those Razer mouse for gamer. A lot of gamer use it for fast and accurate head shoot..sure it will work for you if you want fast, accurate and durable one..

Comment

For mouse better stick with Logitech. My intuos doesn't come with mouse. Intuos mouse need to work on the intuos. I don like this design. Better get logitech (non-Bluetooth).

Comment

Logitech G9x

Comment

Thank you all for the suggestions.
                    calvincychin the wacom intuos package I saw came with a mouse, that's why I asked.

Will check out the Razor and Logitech G9x.

Comment

I got no regrets after buying Logitech G9x. It can add some weight on the mouse with the accessories included when u buy it.

Comment

Im using gaming mice. Razer deathadder and razer mamba.. These mice has precision tracking. And u also need a good mouse pad to get that precision tracking. I use a Steelseries 9HD mousepad.. Its pretty accurate. And its also ergonomically comfortable.
                        Photography is a never ending journey..

Comment

I just tried the Logitech gamer mouse on the MacAir...works very well. I think it is better than the Apple mouse.
                          Maxby has a facebook too

PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

Comment

I use only Logitech mouse and keyboard.
                            Dr Koh Kho King
                            Wise men still seek Him!
                            www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Comment

Got a Logitech G400 gaming mouse finally. Cheap at about RM75, dpi adjustable from 250dpi to 3500 dpi or thereabouts on the fly. 6 buttons. Good enough for my needs. G9x is overkill for the way I use the mouse as I don't need so many buttons and the weight is a non-issue for me. Smoothness and dpi wise couldn't discern any difference between the G400 and G9x.

Only thing no native driver for Mac is provided by logitech. Had do install a third party driver (USB Overdrive) to program the buttons to work with with the editing software. Switched off all acceleration and software based sensitivity. Smoooooooooooth

Comment

Working...
                              X