Urgently need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgently need help

Anybody in Miri? I need some assistance. Photography related matter. Pls PM me ur number. Tq
    Conquer Challenges. No Compromise.

Re: Urgently need help

cant you post what you need here?
    Photography is a never ending journey..

Comment

I need some kinda assistance from fellow photographer to verify a 'too good to be true' item. I'll give some tokens in return.
      Conquer Challenges. No Compromise.

Comment

If its too good to be true then its probably a scam....
        Yusuf Hashim
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by digitalartist View Post
          If its too good to be true then its probably a scam....
          Yup. Agreed!
          Saya Ipoh Mali...jom pergi tengok jetfynn.com

Comment

The too good to be true items are always somewhere far that you can't go so that you have to bank in first and then (supposedly) they will send it to you (lol). If you tell the guy that you live nearby (when you actually don't) and would like to COD, he will play along and say ok and will give you address and time to meet (he can't tell you otherwise or it will be too obvious). When you finally get there (or send someone else to), you will either discover the address is fake or the guy/gal didn't show. when you tried to call, he won't answer or will taunt you. sadly i had to learn all that the hard way. if it's a too good to be true, it often is. is there a chance it's true? probably, but the % would be very very small and not worth the risk.
            D600, D700,D7000, 15 lenses & 3 flashes

Comment

note. I have been duped by a man from Ipoh. he was active in mudah.my. I give money but he did not send items as promised. (nikon 35mm)
              details: name: Lee Hock Leong
              MAYBANK acc no: 108141082021
              tel no: 0175095505
              public bank acc no: 4887257805
              Adress: no 17, laluan rasi jaya 4, tmn rasi jaya, 31450, menglembu, ipoh, perak..
              please help me.

Comment

that's really sick .. those con man really ruin a simple word namely TRUST ...
                But there's still reliable sellers all around .. just get to be more alert on such people .. they are the minorities

Comment

Working...
                X