• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Longest Day of the Year

Name:  c021df07a9488831c30d7b1b229ebdbf.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  144.7 KB

Summer solstice is the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and is the shortest day of the year in the Southern Hemisphere. For most of us staying near the Equator, we will hardly notice any significant changes in the night and day
    Maxby has a facebook too

PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

Re: The Longest Day of the Year

Wonderful photo. For us, it is the official first day of summer.

Comment

Originally posted by focus101 View Post
      Wonderful photo. For us, it is the official first day of summer.
      According to astrology. Weathermen choose June the 1st. as the official kick-off for the summer season. I truly miss those long days with twilight zone's that seem to last forever. My shooting window in Bangkok 2 weeks ago was no more than 10 minutes. Get me over, Phil!

Lovely shot, with a bit of fantasy the man seems to be sailing on the back of a crocodile.
      Portfolio / Blog / Photography Course | Instagram | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by pointblank View Post
        According to astrology. Weathermen choose June the 1st. as the official kick-off for the summer season. I truly miss those long days with twilight zone's that seem to last forever. My shooting window in Bangkok 2 weeks ago was no more than 10 minutes. Get me over, Phil!

Lovely shot, with a bit of fantasy the man seems to be sailing on the back of a crocodile.
        What do you want to shoot? Right now I wish I can take off and do some landscape photos but I am extremely busy this summer. Have a lot of network stuff to upgrade.

Comment

Working...
        X