2nd hand s'pore bike...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd hand s'pore bike...

I'm planning getting my hand a superbike....kindda 600cc and above...

i prefer 2nd hand motor,and the question is :

1) if i buy a s'pore bike,how about the registration or road tax??do i need to go to s'pore every time i need to renew it or what???

2) do i have to used my ap even i buy 2nd hand motor from local guy..(i mean,the previous owner is Malaysian la....)

any one can help me????

p/s : if u see or known anyone who want to sell kawasaki er-6n (2nd hand lah...),plz tell me yeah....

Re: 2nd hand s'pore bike...

ditch the er-6n... get a zx6r instead...
    www.cheritapictures.com

Comment

Originally posted by padilopadilan View Post
      ditch the er-6n... get a zx6r instead...

aiyoo....i'm not speed demon maa.....i just love bike that can put a carrier box just like BMW.....ride it lite and easy...releks......

anyway....someone offer his bike, R1, RM38k only...2004 bike....

Comment

R1 is for speed demon la bro.

I have a friend who sold S'pore bike but he re-registered it in Thailand for easier insurance purposes. So every year have to go to Bkt Kayu Hitam to re-new the permit, etc.

My advice is, go for Kawa er-6n la.

Originally posted by atapnipah View Post
        aiyoo....i'm not speed demon maa.....i just love bike that can put a carrier box just like BMW.....ride it lite and easy...releks......

103:2 Verily! Man is in loss.

Comment

Originally posted by atapnipah View Post

getting a singapore i quite a hassle lah... need to get there every year to renew your roadtax and insurance... if you aiming for an er6n... the latest er6n CKD is quite affordable... around 40K only... if you aiming to put lots of extra luggage... find a Dual Porpose bike is better... something like kawa KLE... ... KLE used price is around 15-25K only... do search around... here are the two forum that i lurk aorund ... superbikemalaysia.com or malaysianbikers.com.my

- http://malaysianbikers.com.my/forum/...c,45469.0.html

- http://superbikemalaysia.com/topic/5012287/1/
          www.cheritapictures.com

Comment

aiyoo.. my Father In Law juz sell his BMW.. very murah la.. 20K ++ onli...i tot he will give me as his 1st son in law.. but.... hehehhe
            When i grow up, i want to be like my father

Comment

erm.. atapnipah.. boleh saya berbahasa melayu? thank you..

nak pakai sg reg motobike memang tak susah sebenarnye.. beli then pakai.. tapi setiap tahun nak renwal insuran and tax yg jadi masalah.. kalau tak silap u need sg licence utk riding the sg reg motobike. if im not mistaken lah.. ( atau ia cuma tidak valid di sg shaja - betulkan jika salah)

better cari yg dah daftar di malaysia.. rasanya ade byk big bike yg nak dijual..
              When i grow up, i want to be like my father

Comment

Go find any runner who would like to help you on the registering / roadtax / insurance purposes every year for a fee, of course...You can easily find them in the superbike forums...

That's a good price for R1 I think but be prepared to fork out large amount of cash for downpayment...And if you're going to buy a used Spore's bike, most likely you need to pay cash in total, no loans...

For a beginner level, I'd suggest any 600cc above superbike from the 90's, they still rocks!!!

Comment

head of to www.msportbike.com
                  www.PhotoDesk.com.my

Comment

actually, new local er6n is only 30k now...

Comment

i sold my Honda F2 CBR600 for RM20k in 1998, now 10 years later its still selling at that price!!! kinda miss it, it had Ohlin's rear shocks, Vance & Hines slip-on .........
                      www.PhotoDesk.com.my

Comment

Originally posted by mac View Post
                        i sold my Honda F2 CBR600 for RM20k in 1998, now 10 years later its still selling at that price!!! kinda miss it, it had Ohlin's rear shocks, Vance & Hines slip-on .........

Aikk?? I thought u only have Pasola?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paklan-the-macha/

Comment

Originally posted by bomoh View Post
                          R1 is for speed demon la bro.

I have a friend who sold S'pore bike but he re-registered it in Thailand for easier insurance purposes. So every year have to go to Bkt Kayu Hitam to re-new the permit, etc.

My advice is, go for Kawa er-6n la.
                          hehe...actually,i love er-6n very very much...i like something that look not ordinary....(for "berlagak" purposes lah!hehehe.....)

Originally posted by padilopadilan View Post
                          getting a singapore i quite a hassle lah... need to get there every year to renew your roadtax and insurance... if you aiming for an er6n... the latest er6n CKD is quite affordable... around 40K only... if you aiming to put lots of extra luggage... find a Dual Porpose bike is better... something like kawa KLE... ... KLE used price is around 15-25K only... do search around... here are the two forum that i lurk aorund ... superbikemalaysia.com or malaysianbikers.com.my

- http://malaysianbikers.com.my/forum/...c,45469.0.html

- http://superbikemalaysia.com/topic/5012287/1/
                          thanks for your advise...but i kindda to short for dual purpose bike...mi height only 163cm...too short...hehehe...

Originally posted by yuck2kiss View Post
                          aiyoo.. my Father In Law juz sell his BMW.. very murah la.. 20K ++ onli...i tot he will give me as his 1st son in law.. but.... hehehhe
                          alamak!!!thats a bargain price meh!!if i know it,sure i buy it....

eh,why you don't cucuk your father in law to give it to you,....???

Originally posted by yuck2kiss View Post
                          erm.. atapnipah.. boleh saya berbahasa melayu? thank you..

nak pakai sg reg motobike memang tak susah sebenarnye.. beli then pakai.. tapi setiap tahun nak renwal insuran and tax yg jadi masalah.. kalau tak silap u need sg licence utk riding the sg reg motobike. if im not mistaken lah.. ( atau ia cuma tidak valid di sg shaja - betulkan jika salah)

better cari yg dah daftar di malaysia.. rasanya ade byk big bike yg nak dijual..
                          sure,u are most welcome to speek Bahasa Melayu with me...

itulah yang saya dengar dari kawan2...meraka katakan,masalah yang akan timbul ialah untuk perbaharui road tax dah insurans..tp untuk lesen,saya tak pernah tanya pula...hehe...terima kasih atas info anda....

Originally posted by calios View Post
                          Go find any runner who would like to help you on the registering / roadtax / insurance purposes every year for a fee, of course...You can easily find them in the superbike forums...

That's a good price for R1 I think but be prepared to fork out large amount of cash for downpayment...And if you're going to buy a used Spore's bike, most likely you need to pay cash in total, no loans...

For a beginner level, I'd suggest any 600cc above superbike from the 90's, they still rocks!!!
                          i like the look of R1,almost perfect for me....but as i mention before,i'm not speed demon type of person....even sometimes i do speeding....

and if i want to buy one of these bike, i will do personal loan if i buy 2nd hand bike...easier i think....(correct me if im wrong....)

Originally posted by mac View Post
                          hehe....i browsing around there for many times dah....and starting there lah i get poison!!! ...... ingat paklan aje ke reti rachun2 orang nie...

Originally posted by ArmRule View Post
                          actually, new local er6n is only 30k now...
                          for the 2009 spec,it will a little bit higher price...but not that many lah...around 3k they said...

Originally posted by paklan View Post
                          Aikk?? I thought u only have Pasola?

jangan...jangan....itu pasola dah bikin tu....enjin Ducati 1098 tu!!!!

actually,in my ori plan, i'll buy er-6n if i opt to buy new bike and if 2nd hand nike,either z750 or CB400 V-Tech...huhu...

Comment

er6n is my favorite to..FYI new CKD unit is very affordable..take new one lah..free the hassle to renew permit and etc..

i heard that, you'll have trouble with police and jpj to if they stop you..but dont know if that was true or not..

vote for er6n..heehe but i'll rather choose ducati monster 696..cun wooo...2nd unit in mudah.com.my is about rm25k..kelantan plate..

Comment

Originally posted by afroiq View Post
                              er6n is my favorite to..FYI new CKD unit is very affordable..take new one lah..free the hassle to renew permit and etc..

i heard that, you'll have trouble with police and jpj to if they stop you..but dont know if that was true or not..

vote for er6n..heehe but i'll rather choose ducati monster 696..cun wooo...2nd unit in mudah.com.my is about rm25k..kelantan plate..

i saw that advert too!but,i'm not a fan of ducati monster..but 1098..fuh,meleleh!!

i think i would take er-6n lah...can get loan from bank...(new 600cc bike and above can get bank loan,up to 70% and 5 year loan term...)

anyone other than me in PM.com love big big bikes????

Comment

Working...
                              X