google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Never Put Your Comment In Facebook, Here's Why - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never Put Your Comment In Facebook, Here's Why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Put Your Comment In Facebook, Here's Why

http://ahxiongxiong.blogspot.com/

Re: Never Put Your Comment In Facebook, Here's Why

flickr.tumblr.lytro

Comment

this is exectly what happened to a friend of mind.. lucky she didn't get fired.. well, almost.. dangerous weh.. and yes, also on facebook.. people seems to forget who they add as friends.. last last kena..
      www.facebook.com/studioa.com.my

Comment

Muahahaha.... i know is not good to laugh when someone got fired.... but i can't stop it...

Comment

fuyoh, this is hillarious.

also, never ever blog about your bad day at work cos your boss is a jack@ss.
          you'll never know who reads your blog.

Comment

Boss can never be friend, therefore should not have added in the first place.

hmmm... come to think of it, even husband & wife should not be contacts in FB.

Comment

My brother who was work in JP morgan UK was sent a emial to his friend just to compliant that how board and nothing to learn in the company,he accidentally selected his boss email and sent.
              In uk,working overtime is a act that telling your boss you are not qualify for the job assigned to you,not like asia.
              He was called in his boss room and from that day on,he have to work until 11pm or later every day
              Call me super gear head

Comment

better be careful when posting, not only in facebook

Comment

I got to hand to FB as they seem to able to track/suggest my friends easily , much easier than i thought.

Want to add yr wife as a friend???
                  Flash light diffuser here

Comment

Else .......throw ur anger in PM......

..........coz ur boss is not here.
                    [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Zamrud's photo workshops [COLOR=Black]+[/COLOR] Photoshop editing [COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR] click[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][URL="http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111786"][COLOR=Red]HERE[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

That's true with email and idle talk on a lot of other places on the net too. Like PM even.

The SMS is another potential bomb.

I remember a story told to me by a dear friend who wrote a SMS containing all the stuff you only say to your GF but not to your wife.....like what he thought of her body parts, and how he wished she was there with him, so that he can ravage her, and all that you-know-what-stuff laa.......

Horrors !!!

He mistakenly hit the quick dial button which sent the SMS directly to his wife's HP instead.

Luckily for him there were no names mentioned in the SMS, and what was potentialy a disaster, turned out to be a good time in bed with his wife after all....

Yusuf Hashim
                      sigpic

Comment

Lesson of the day: Never add your boss in your facebook, preferably not even colleagues. Never know some office politician and backstabbers can ruin your years of hard work with just one comment.

Comment

Moral of the story : Dont add boss to your friends list

Comment

Originally posted by digitalartist View Post
                            That's true with email and idle talk on a lot of other places on the net too. Like PM even.

The SMS is another potential bomb.

I remember a story told to me by a dear friend who wrote a SMS containing all the stuff you only say to your GF but not to your wife.....like what he thought of her body parts, and how he wished she was there with him, so that he can ravage her, and all that you-know-what-stuff laa.......

Horrors !!!

He mistakenly hit the quick dial button which sent the SMS directly to his wife's HP instead.

Luckily for him there were no names mentioned in the SMS, and what was potentialy a disaster, turned out to be a good time in bed with his wife after all....

Good on him..........

that's why i prefer big buttons on my handphone......(ie cheap and good for while eating crabs kinda phones, like the 3310)

nnt salah tekan susah ma....
                            [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Zamrud's photo workshops [COLOR=Black]+[/COLOR] Photoshop editing [COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR] click[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][URL="http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111786"][COLOR=Red]HERE[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

and also don't used hphone with 3G ahaks ..

that the problem .. taking model photo .. put in FB ... wife / GF see .. waaa ... so seksi aahhh ... why u don't take my photo like this ? i'm no seksi ka ...

hahahahhahahahhaa
                              http://www.facebook.com/maestro.ridwan

Comment

Working...
                              X