Digi Cheating! Check your phone bill!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digi Cheating! Check your phone bill!

I just received my Digi bill today, and the payment due date is tomorrow. So, I have to immediately do online payment to them.

Few minutes ago, my friend called me and complaint about his digi phone bill. Then only I realized that Digi actually charges May and June and July calls to ONE bill! This is crazy and unfair to those who have subscribe to the Max Usage plan.

Why?

Let me explain. If you subscribed to Digi Max Usage 50 plan, you are entitled to get RM50 rebate maximum for all the call charges you made in that particular month. Say for example if you called RM40 in June, you will need to pay RM50 for the Max Usage 50 plan. However, if you called RM70 in June, then you will have to pay RM70 that month.

Now the unfair part. Since Digi forwarded all the charges of my June calls to July, that makes my June calling bill less than RM25 only but I still have to pay RM50 for it. And, since the call charges is brought forward to July now, the total amount of calls for June and July is RM95 and I have to pay the total of RM95 for it. If June calls was charged in June, then I would have been able to save the RM25 in my Max Usage 50 plan.

This is cheating and unfair to customers! Beware! Go to Digi center and bring your May, June and July bills and complain!
    Dr Koh Kho King
    Wise men still seek Him!
    www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Re: Digi Cheating! Check your phone bill!

Did you complain to Digi..?? What is their explanation..??

Comment

That's not rite ain't it?
      [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Zamrud's photo workshops [COLOR=Black]+[/COLOR] Photoshop editing [COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR] click[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B][URL="http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111786"][COLOR=Red]HERE[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

i've an experience like that with Digi too... not once but 3 times. so i complaint to their customer centre adn i get back my money... For those who using DiGi please check your bill monthly before do a payment because sometimes they will pull the billing date 2-3 days short so the accumulate bill become less than limit. so that they can charge you more...

Comment

i always exceed the rm50 limit every month.how?hehe
          www.flickr.com/photos/azerak01

Comment

For those who uses international roaming service frequently, check your bill before make the payment too. Digi charged me 2 times with repeating my roaming calls and sms. Which mean if the international roaming call is supposed to be RM1.50 per minute, Digi repeated my call record 1 or 2 times more by a few second later after my previous call, but in actuall fact, i just make 1 call during the particular time. I went to Digi centre and make complain too, but they asked me to pay the whole amount of the bill first and they will send my case to the authoried department for investigation, if the result shows that is their mistake, they will rebate the money back in the next up coming bill.... yes, i got the rebate back in the following month but I was so pissed that they asked me to pay the whole amount of the bill before they can do any investigation on my complain. After I had encounter 2 times with similar case, I just quit using Digi anymore.
            https://www.facebook.com/twoofusbridal

Comment

aih.... maxis always got hidden charge, now i;m using and make lotsa oversea call, price is quite reasonable but not sure if i get con before, wat else ? celcom !
              I'm full time gear head, yes i am... :D

Comment

Sister got charged RM500 or so because of their mistake. Worse, had to pay upfront first.
                flickr.tumblr.lytro

Comment

Originally posted by eugene View Post
                  Sister got charged RM500 or so because of their mistake. Worse, had to pay upfront first.
                  if confirmed their mistake, can ask for RM500 interest for 1 month, no??
                  i mean the interest calculated in ah long's style...

Comment

i'm using prepaid.. now i'm scared to go postpaid.. thought can save on calls charges..
                    Shooting more to find that winning shot!

Comment

after porting my deegee to celcom.. after 3 months with celcom, they called me and ask to settle an outstanding amount of RM350. in the very beginning, in order to port, you are required to settle your bill with the original provider before porting.. now, explain that??
                      youtube.com/iskandaribrahim [iskandaribrahim.com]

Comment

I do believe that if I went to Digi center, they will check and rebate the money to me. Still, it causes so much trouble for me having to go to their center (30 mins drive away), and have to explain to them the mistakes they made.

And yes, still have to PAY the bill before they can rebate the mistake "next month".

I just find it so UNFAIR to those who do not check their bills and have pay according to the statements, and this is definitely CHEATING from digi part and no authority in Malaysia to fine or monitor Digi unfair service.
                        Dr Koh Kho King
                        Wise men still seek Him!
                        www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Comment

http://skmm.gov.my/consumer/complaint.asp

complain here

Comment

Good thing I use DiGi in my car phone. So I pay minimum of RM55 (?) every month.

Comment

Big no no..
                              Pay first for their own mistake and rebate you later !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X