google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Adobe Lightroom 5 available from 10 June 2013 - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adobe Lightroom 5 available from 10 June 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Lightroom 5 available from 10 June 2013

Greetings.

Adobe has released the latest Lightroom 5 software. It can be purchased online at Adobe's regional website. Click on the link below:

http://shop.adobe.com/store/adbehap/...ctID.280932200

If you don't see the prices in MYR, click on 'Change' on the region at the top of the page and select 'Malaysia'.

Prices are as follows: (it can vary a bit due to the current exchange rate used by your credit card at the time of purchase)

Full purchase: RM 481.74

Upgrade from Lightroom 4.x: RM 260.40

I just upgraded to Lightroom 5 on my MacBook Pro, and the entire process was smooth. If you're doing an upgrade, do keep the previous version's serial number handy.

For OS X, there's only the 64 bit version. For Windows OS, both 32 bit and 64 bit versions are offered.

Enjoy!
    Cheers, Murali
    D70_Man is now D3s_Man :-)
    Have Nikon, will travel :-)

sigpic

Re: Adobe Lightroom 5 available from 10 June 2013

getting cheaper and cheaper, last time Lr 2.x , cost RM1K +
    My photo albums : http://fotolah.com/?fromuid=12

Comment

If I download to my hp laptop, can I download again to my Mac later?

Comment

Originally posted by kelvin88 View Post
        If I download to my hp laptop, can I download again to my Mac later?
        The licence is usually for a single user on a single machine. However, I suggest you check the FAQs for the latest licensing policies in case Adobe has changed something.
        Cheers, Murali

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by D3s_Man View Post
          The licence is usually for a single user on a single machine. However, I suggest you check the FAQs for the latest licensing policies in case Adobe has changed something.
          May be my statement unclear. What i am trying to say is once i have downloaded to Mac, i will uninstall in old laptop. Am i able to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by kelvin88 View Post
            May be my statement unclear. What i am trying to say is once i have downloaded to Mac, i will uninstall in old laptop. Am i able to do that?
            The latest Lightroom 5 comes in both Windows and OS X. When you upgrade/buy the licence, you get links to both versions. So, yes you can load it onto your new machine once you've uninstalled on your old machine. Just make sure you transfer your old catalogue file from your old machine onto your new one. Then when you install Lightroom 5, link it to the old catalogue so all your previous settings and work can be used.

Don't forget to keep your earlier serial number handy when you do the upgrade.

Hope this helps.
            Cheers, Murali

sigpic

Comment

Time to get the upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by D3s_Man View Post
                The latest Lightroom 5 comes in both Windows and OS X. When you upgrade/buy the licence, you get links to both versions. So, yes you can load it onto your new machine once you've uninstalled on your old machine. Just make sure you transfer your old catalogue file from your old machine onto your new one. Then when you install Lightroom 5, link it to the old catalogue so all your previous settings and work can be used.

Don't forget to keep your earlier serial number handy when you do the upgrade.

Hope this helps.
                Thanks for your advice.

Comment

Working...
                X