google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Film Scanning - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Film Scanning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film Scanning

Hey guys,

I have a bunch of film that I've developed, now I'm faced with a dilemma - I have no idea how to scan this thing - does anyone have a scanner or know where I can loan one or use one? Coffee's on me...

Marcus Yam

Re: Film Scanning

what kinda film are we talking about here? b/w negs? colour negs? slides? 35mm? 120mm? 4x5?
    if you dont mind paying, most of the good labs like E6, PhotoMedia, DirectPhoto etc provides scanning for an affordable fee. If you want more control over your scans I can point you to some other places

Comment

Quality matters too...are you looking for high end scanning or low end? is it urgent?

I have a low end scanner and I can scan for you if it's just for web viewing purposes. I will charge a small fee if you don't mind, payable to pm.com.
      flickr.tumblr.lytro

Comment

msg me: i ave a scanner in the studio... good ol Kodak RFS 3570. i'm sure you've seen these around in the press.
        A.

http://www.facebook.com/azrulkevinabdullah

Comment

hehe, finally, the film is ready?

Comment

i normally scan my films....

BnW, slides, color negatives at my camera shop in my area....

Noritsu Digital Printer with digital ICE for removing dust and scratches on the film....

Comment

For film scanning, ScanningIndexing.Com is the best place to scan 35mm, 8mm, 120mm, 4x5, 16mm, 5x4, 5x7, 6x7, 65mm films. The quality of output is pretty good and rates are affordable.

Comment

Working...
              X