google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Photo Printer - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Printer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Printer

Hai
    Saya ingin tanya pendapat tentang photo printer.Printer dari brand apa yg sesuai untuk print gambar-gambar hasil dari kamera saya dan rakan-rakan.Saya ingin tahu brand yang sesuai dan harga yang agak berpatutan dan lokasi nya sekali.Terima kasih

Re: Photo Printer

You want portable or not?? Epson mia quite good.. Haha.. But still going to a dedicated photo shop would be better..

Comment

Hi, what size of printer are you looking for?

Comment

if tak serious, get canon ip1980. quite ok.. very cheap
        www.MalaysianGallery.com

Comment

Interested to know also.......may i tumpang Tuan TS.....

I'm looking for up to A3 size print for personal use only.....
          I only take snapshot ...

Comment

Hmm, myself prints through a CISS modded Epson Stylus PHOTO R270..(obsolute model, replacement if not mistaken is R230).. always get my printings done without finding print shops to print A4 with high costs , good for portfolio

if A3 wize.. do find some other high ranged Epson stylus PHOTO, but do recommend install the CISS.. Else.. you would be paying like... Around RM2XX-3XX (50+ per ink, so 5 colors + 1 black - 300++?) for one shot of replacing the catridge.. so better get CISS sets like.. Epson Stylus Photo 1390 would be good too , for A3 purposes

Comment

what is CISS?

Comment

Originally posted by arsaa View Post
                what is CISS?
                I think it is a external 3rd party ink system connected to your printer via some kind of adapter. So we can refill with the ink of our choice instead of buying the original ink cartridges which is quite expensive. Correct me if its wrong.....
                I only take snapshot ...

Comment

Originally posted by arsaa View Post
                  what is CISS?
                  CISS = Continious Ink Supply System

Originally posted by mazman View Post
                  I think it is a external 3rd party ink system connected to your printer via some kind of adapter. So we can refill with the ink of our choice instead of buying the original ink cartridges which is quite expensive. Correct me if its wrong.....
                  Not really.. the sets are around RM130-RM180 for 3 color 1 black, and Up to RM300-400 for 6 ink package,normally 1.5X-2X of your catridge pricings, but when it comes to savings.. yes it saves a lot

But to say first.. it will Mostly.. except you know how.. (void) the warranty of the manufacturers.. but most of the manufacturers still let you claim la

and... lets say.. Mine.. Epson stylus photo R270... the printer last time priced around RM639.. the catrdige cost = RM240

So, my ciss is around RM300+ with full tank + 2 100ml black inks for free

so therefore, total installation around RM939, but with around 80ml left from each bottle.. its equivilant to at least 5 sets of catridges (as my catridge each - 16ml approximately)

So.. you already save.. lets say.. RM1200? with RM300? that's just the rough figure la.. ~_~

Based on more expensive INKJET printers, you'll save more as thier catridge is more expensive... , but Once the machine is broke down... then.. it's time to spend more

Comment

how about HP deskjet 2500 series...?is it ok for photo printing?

Comment

i still find printing in lab is cheaper, at least up to 8rw size

Comment

Originally posted by whitz View Post
                        how about HP deskjet 2500 series...?is it ok for photo printing?
                        Not sure... never used that before , anti-HP here

Originally posted by darthkir View Post
                        i still find printing in lab is cheaper, at least up to 8rw size
                        Yes, printing labs for anything ranging from 3r-6r much cheaper then self printed... but that is judging by.. IF you are using normal inkjet catridges where.. it's getting more costly.. to even print at home these days

So therefore... even you have a CISS like me.. MOST of my 4R-6R pictures i still choose to produce at printing labs after editing and anything above 6R - Self reproduce on the A4 pictures..

Comment

Yup me also thinking of it. Either go for A4 size printer or straightly jump to A3+ size printer. As far as i know the printer lab will cost more especially for photo up to A4. Like what i've done today, the sales person in on of the lab printing store today want to charge me for about RM15 only for 1 A4 photo. Is it reasonable?

Comment

Originally posted by sus@m View Post
                            Yup me also thinking of it. Either go for A4 size printer or straightly jump to A3+ size printer. As far as i know the printer lab will cost more especially for photo up to A4. Like what i've done today, the sales person in on of the lab printing store today want to charge me for about RM15 only for 1 A4 photo. Is it reasonable?
                            it depends tbh, Going up to A3+ except you know what you are buying, else normally it's quite a costly task to do >.<

A3+ printers that are still modify-able for now is either Canon IX4000/IX5000, OR Epson 1390 (if not mistaken for epson)... Epson wize = 6 inks, canon = 4 inks.

For lab printing, it's mostly because of the high cost on A4 printings.... they can print A6 very cheap but not A4's, and try and get a A3+ printed at labs.. you will be amazed with the pricing...

Thanks.

Comment

Epson TS8050 offers brilliant image quality for captivating presentations in virtually any venue. With WXGA resolution, innovative LCD chips and up to 5000.

Epson Printer Support

Comment

Working...
                              X