Tripod - Benro M227n6 review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tripod - Benro M227n6 review

With the ballheads, does anyone know the diff between the KB, KS, and KJ series? Prices are different, but head weight/load ratios seem similar.
    Buy my art

Comment

personally i have no idea coz never own be4, and i guess there MIGHT be not much benro user around Msia ...

but hope this link will help u to answer
      CLICK ME
      I'm full time gear head, yes i am... :D

Comment

Whoever can comment on two different brand has to use it by themselves, experience it and then only can see the different.

Make in China may be cheaper because of lower labour cost. IF Gitzo is make in China, it may be cheaper as well. it wont be surprise to see benro become a famous brand because of its price. For the 2x or 3x money paid, will the result or output be different? If you compare a RM100 Sakura type of tripod to RM250 Manfrotto, of cause there are different in build material, handling, and most importantly stability and able to support heavier equipment which Sakure-type of tripod not able to do. What different can we see between Benro and Gitzo at the equivalent model, and is it quantifiable/justifiable for the 2x-3x price paid for Gitzo, or simply brand conscious?
        JAC Photography, www.jacphoto2u.com

Comment

Originally posted by simedarby
          Whoever can comment on two different brand has to use it by themselves, experience it and then only can see the different.

Make in China may be cheaper because of lower labour cost. IF Gitzo is make in China, it may be cheaper as well. it wont be surprise to see benro become a famous brand because of its price. For the 2x or 3x money paid, will the result or output be different? If you compare a RM100 Sakura type of tripod to RM250 Manfrotto, of cause there are different in build material, handling, and most importantly stability and able to support heavier equipment which Sakure-type of tripod not able to do. What different can we see between Benro and Gitzo at the equivalent model, and is it quantifiable/justifiable for the 2x-3x price paid for Gitzo, or simply brand conscious?
          I believe a TT is in order... so that the the owner of gitzo and benro will have a chance show the facts about the 2 different brands.... then spread the poison....

Comment

masculine, u on gitzo?
            JAC Photography, www.jacphoto2u.com

Comment

Originally posted by simedarby
              masculine, u on gitzo?
              No la... have to control my nafsu now....

Comment

benro anyone ?

Comment

benro that sells at shashinki ok or not?the cheapest one RM295
                  facebook.com/pages/The-Shelves/252601961452458

Comment

Originally posted by raizil View Post

i bought 1 from shashinki..the quality wise is gud for that price tag..im quite surprise with the built...one a gud tripod that is affordable,go for rm295 benro's tripod...highly recommended..
                    Last edited by yarp; 08-04-2008, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yarp View Post
                      i bought 1 from shashinki..the quality wise is gud for that price taq..im quite surprise with the built...one a gud tripod that is affordable,go for rm295 benro's tripod...highly recommended..
                      good racun..im gonna order it tomorrow..
                      facebook.com/pages/The-Shelves/252601961452458

Comment

Originally posted by raizil View Post
                        i have no exp with A series, but i believe benro did a good tripod there!

shashinki selling price is real good, do go for it

Comment

Scouting for my first tripod....hmmmm.....

Comment

go for it fun-bun, tripod is a long term investment thingy in photog

Comment

been looking for a tripod for a while... though not actively looking for one.. haha.. thanks for the tips... plus the poison.. double edge sword! hahahahaha

Comment

David, after almost 3 years, your benro still ok? Just want to know because now looking for 1 good tripod. After recent putrajaya outing, it seem that I need to buy 1 la to replace my cap ayam tripod.

Comment

Working...
                                X