Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

    Hi,

    Recieved some enquires from Malaysian Photographers asking me to bring the Overseas Models to KL for Studio Nude Shoot. Is it illegal in Malaysia to do nude shoot even in a Studio? I am concern about the model.

    Thanks
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001065754191"]I have a FaceBook too[/URL]

  • #2
    Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

    well Bobman if u know and i know and others dont know...its a secret

    what do you all think

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

      If the models are 18 years old and above and are not forced into being photographed nude, I think it's ok.

      Then it will depend on whether what you store in your memory cards are "pornographic materials".

      Test the law !! Kia xi bo lai hwan !!!!
      [I]i shall pass this way but once ...... let me do the right things now .......
      [/I]

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

        i think as long as not malay girl should be ok if abv 18years. the worry is being accused of kalwat during nude photo shoot....

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

          i think watever form of nudity is prohibited here... test the law n u will pay the price.. unless.. do it underground..
          succumbed to Fujifilm http://instagram.com/giamsk/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

            Originally posted by Leslie2005
            well Bobman if u know and i know and others dont know...its a secret
            and i know too while others dont... it will be only OUR secret

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

              So u bathe with your clothes on?

              Originally posted by ykgen
              i think watever form of nudity is prohibited here... test the law n u will pay the price.. unless.. do it underground..

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

                Originally posted by pete
                So u bathe with your clothes on?
                no, with my swimming trunk..
                succumbed to Fujifilm http://instagram.com/giamsk/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

                  Maybe the legal practitioners can correct me here. I think "artistic nude" is not illegal as long as the works-of-art are not freely distributed nor for public dissemination. In other words, "closed-door session".

                  If anything, it's more the "cultural sensitivity" that we should be aware of rather than legalities.

                  And the model must not be a Muslim as it would be against her religion.

                  If nudity is illegal, I wonder how art students study figure drawing? And medical students dissect fully-clothed cadavers?

                  I just went to Kinokuniya this afternoon and they have on sale photography books featuring nude portraits etc.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

                    Hi just make it closed doors and private.

                    Remember i said u know and he knows and we keep it that way.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

                      Originally posted by Leslie2005
                      well Bobman if u know and i know and others dont know...its a secret

                      what do you all think
                      Hello! Hello! I am a part-time spy for JAWI in Kuala Lumpur. Heehee... Z

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

                        You can shoot, but you may not post it on public viewing. Once you shoot, and if you post it up. It becomes illegal. It only takes one person to complain for you to get fined/jail. I got this from my lawyer friend.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

                          Originally posted by pete
                          Maybe the legal practitioners can correct me here. I think "artistic nude" is not illegal as long as the works-of-art are not freely distributed nor for public dissemination. In other words, "closed-door session".

                          If anything, it's more the "cultural sensitivity" that we should be aware of rather than legalities.

                          And the model must not be a Muslim as it would be against her religion.

                          If nudity is illegal, I wonder how art students study figure drawing? And medical students dissect fully-clothed cadavers?

                          I just went to Kinokuniya this afternoon and they have on sale photography books featuring nude portraits etc.

                          so... buddhism, hinduism, christianity is not against nudity?

                          anyway, who would know you're shooting nude model in KL?
                          unless you're planning to have the klcc as the background..

                          i still remember (it was the previous year merdeka i think) that this model posed nude with bendera malaysia wrapped around her body.......

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

                            Originally posted by pete
                            Maybe the legal practitioners can correct me here. I think "artistic nude" is not illegal as long as the works-of-art are not freely distributed nor for public dissemination. In other words, "closed-door session".

                            If anything, it's more the "cultural sensitivity" that we should be aware of rather than legalities.

                            And the model must not be a Muslim as it would be against her religion.

                            If nudity is illegal, I wonder how art students study figure drawing? And medical students dissect fully-clothed cadavers?

                            I just went to Kinokuniya this afternoon and they have on sale photography books featuring nude portraits etc.

                            I bought a photographic magazine and all the nude models in it were "marked" with black marker pen.

                            Btw, it is very wrong to compare a cadaver for medical education to that of a artistic usage. Very disrespectful. Please be mindful and more sensitive about it next time.

                            Oh ya, fyi too, I have not heard of nude studies in art schools in Malaysia too.
                            flickr.tumblr.lytro

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: About Nude Shoot in Malaysia

                              Warning! All these links lead to nude photos. If you are offended by nudity, please do not proceed.

                              For Hindus.

                              For Christians.

                              For Buddhists.


                              Originally posted by nashriq
                              so... buddhism, hinduism, christianity is not against nudity?
                              ====

                              That is an entirely different issue. It's called being disrespectful.

                              Originally posted by nashriq
                              i still remember (it was the previous year merdeka i think) that this model posed nude with bendera malaysia wrapped around her body.......

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X