google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Colby*Rasmus was scr - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Colby*Rasmus was scr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Colby*Rasmus was scr

DUNEDIN, Fla. James Harrison Steelers Jersey . -- Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Colby Rasmus was scratched from Sundays lineup against the New York Yankees because of a stiff neck. Rasmus was set to bat seventh, but opted to sit as a precaution. He does not expect it to be a long-term issue and hopes to return in a "couple days." "I feel all right, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Rasmus said. "I got a little crick in my neck and its just one of those things that after throwing and warming up, I just felt like I needed to take myself out." Rasmus hit .276 with 22 home runs and 66 RBIs last season. Anthony Gose took Rasmus place in centre field in the exhibition game. John Stallworth Steelers Jersey . Serves hit by her surgically repaired shoulder often missed the mark, resulting in 12 double-faults. Mel Blount Steelers Jersey . Its not intended to be some magical formula and doesnt apply any context, like, for example, taking injuries into account. This remedial statistical method has gone 9-5 in picks through the first three rounds.DENVER -- Colorado Avalanche coach Patrick Roy says he doesnt expect leading scorer Matt Duchene to play in the first-round playoff series against Minnesota. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Roy said before Game 2 on Saturday that he would be "very, very surprised" if Duchene returns against the Wild, especially siince Duchene hasnt even started skating. Mike Wagner Steelers Jersey. The team originally announced Duchene would be out roughly four weeks, which would have put him potentially back for Game 5. But Roy quelled that by saying, "I dont think well see him." The 23-year-old Duchene led the team with a career-high 70 points this season. Roy said forward John Mitchell (head) is "not ready to play." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Working...
X