Views: 1
Size:  128.0 KB

4. MOF in Color and closed in
    Name:  4038ec0d81467cb441e0b58348c8c8a5.jpg
Size:  187.6 KB

Comment

Re: Putrajaya Sunday Oct. 9 - Pictures

Then we stopped at Palace Of Justice and Putrajaya Corporation Complex. Pointblank shared his knowledge on the putrajaya town planningwhile the lovely weather kept smiling at us...

5. Putrajaya Corporation Complex
      - since everyone was looking at landscape, I... anywhere, i love the wonderful weather very much

Name:  6c37cf255af280a19df0083523c9de6a.jpg
Size:  217.9 KB

Comment

Good images! I like the lines in shot #1 and the details in #2. Especially for the latter you need that telelens set-up that is sometimes surprisingly forgotten in the set-up of photographers shooting this type of genre.

I have deposit my film for processing but due to my upcoming trip to India I will only have the change to work on it next week Thursday.
        Portfolio / Blog / Photography Course | Instagram | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by pointblank View Post
          Sure, no filter was used. This image was shot with the Phase One back and this covers a 12 stop dynamic range. Well, not that all 12 stops are present here, but it had no difficulties whatsoever in recording the range here. But, I did cheat a bit in post processing; first I used a red filter to darken the sky and once done I added another ND grad layer on top of it, pulling the brightness slider to -5.

Most likely the reason this shot appeals to you is that there is no distortion present as I shot it with one of my technical camera's.
          Ahh... I see. Thanks for the tips. The post processing sounds quite complicated but it does make the picture really appealing. I'll try my best to learn from your techniques.

Thank you
          Chi Wei

Comment

No worries, it's very simple. Get the Nik software plug-ins for Photoshops and you too can do that magic.

Comment

my share...

earlier in the morning when the white clouds starting to open up for the blue sky

similar shot face-on of perbadanan putrajaya building

prime minister office framed by MOF n Menara Sri Wilayah (formerly known Menara PJH)...
              minaret of Putra Mosque could be seen here...shot from the centre of boulevard in 7 exposures...

from PICC toward dataran gemilang with the newly completed 4 government office towers

last location - the monorail bridge (grad ND hand-held)
              http://rusdi3713.blogspot.com/

Comment

Owww ... the monorail bridge shot is a beauty! I love the lines here. Was the filter hand held or your entire set-up, it seems awfully straight!

Comment

I like the PICC view. No food photos?...
                  Maxby has a facebook too

PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

Comment

1st pix taken with digital ? hmm.. i was hoping for a 612.... : D
                    I'm full time gear head, yes i am... :D

Comment

Owww ... the monorail bridge shot is a beauty! I love the lines here. Was the filter hand held or your entire set-up, it seems awfully straight!
                      thank you...body on tripod and only the filter was hand-held...this was the only time i used the filter and it had to be almost touch the front glass to avoid reflection..as most people i found that they have a modified filter holder for this lense which i might need to do one..

Originally posted by maxby View Post
                      I like the PICC view. No food photos?...
                      thank you uncle..everybody left early just before lunch time but may be benkwan and killer8888 have some...
                      http://rusdi3713.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have deposit my film for processing but due to my upcoming trip to India I will only have the change to work on it next week Thursday.
                        Thanks PB

n no worry, look forward for ur shots patiently...

Comment

Originally posted by rusdi3713 View Post
                          thank you...body on tripod and only the filter was hand-held...this was the only time i used the filter and it had to be almost touch the front glass to avoid reflection..as most people i found that they have a modified filter holder for this lense which i might need to do one..

thank you uncle..everybody left early just before lunch time but may be benkwan and killer8888 have some...
                          Rusdi, hand held on GND and camera on tripod? anyhow, I like ur abandoned monorail shot too!

Maxby Sir, we went makan nasi briyani at prinstic 9, ok lah! Photo on foods... Awaiting u to call for putrajaya cycle + makan outing :d
                          Last edited by benkwan; 12-10-2011, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rusdi3713 View Post
                            Okay, makes sense looking at the straight lines! I often do that as well, just hold the filter in front. Sometimes I even do it with a ND10 on long exposures. No problem at all!

Comment

Originally posted by david.tan View Post
                              1st pix taken with digital ? hmm.. i was hoping for a 612.... : D
                              This was creative cropping altough I have come to the conclusion that many pano's simply lack the ratio to be at least very powerful in appearance. Hence the desire for true panoramic format. No worries, the negatives I mentioned are shot on the 612 format.

Comment

Okay, makes sense looking at the straight lines! I often do that as well, just hold the filter in front. Sometimes I even do it with a ND10 on long exposures. No problem at all!
                                No wonder killer8888 was asking me, holding something in front of the lens... u guys r good

Comment

Working...
                                X