google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Nissin i40 for Fuji Won't Fire... Why? - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nissin i40 for Fuji Won't Fire... Why?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissin i40 for Fuji Won't Fire... Why?

Hoping the otais here can help me resolve this issue. Bought the Nissin i40 for Fuji... used it fine for around 100 shots. Then went outstation, came back popped in newly charged batts and ... it didn't fire even when I tried the "test" fire . How come? Please help... thanks!!

Re: Nissin i40 for Fuji Won't Fire... Why?

Obvious questions, have you installed regular batteries to see it it works and secondly did you make sure the batteries are installed correctly?

Comment

Hey Focus101.. yup i did all that in the correct order. Actually after a more detailed look into the flash head I noticed it actually fired but its just a flicker of light... my rough estimation will be 1/100000.... this is already my 2nd unit. My first unit faced the same problem.

Comment

Hello everyone. FYI sent it back to the shop for warranty claims. The helpful guy said the bulb burnt out. Will see how i40 will serve me once she returns. I'll keep posting here for updates. TQVM!!

Comment

Just gor my i40 back. Haven't really put her through her paces yet... so I think that's the end of this thread!! Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X