Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

    Downtown



    Street



    Stall



    Tart



    Door

    Last edited by gcsk76; 01-07-2006, 07:50 AM.

  • #2
    Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

    Artist



    Starving artist



    Across the street

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

      Nice shots, did you get any shots of the old trams in the hilly parts of town? Lisbon is one of my "to visit" cities.

      Some of the photos have a tint - are these scans from negs or prints? What film did you use?
      Nick Yoon Photography
      My latest book - "Where I Went, What I Saw"
      - Click on fullscreen!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

        Breakfast at Schipol while transit



        Then hop on the train



        To the city



        Walk around



        Looking for a cup of coffee

        Last edited by gcsk76; 08-05-2006, 11:28 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

          Originally posted by nksyoon
          Nice shots, did you get any shots of the old trams in the hilly parts of town? Lisbon is one of my "to visit" cities.

          Some of the photos have a tint - are these scans from negs or prints? What film did you use?
          You may have guess it right, it's Kodak CN400BW. Done the scanning in the shop.

          Old trams, yes, that roll still sitting in my yashica...
          Last edited by gcsk76; 08-05-2006, 11:29 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

            The XA looks like a fun camera to carry about........
            Maxby has a facebook too

            PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

              really nice shot i really like allthe photo u take exp the "walk around" thank to sharing

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

                Beautiful pics!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

                  Originally posted by maxby
                  The XA looks like a fun camera to carry about........
                  saw one in prime photo, xa2 though...if the price is right and my wallet is healthy i just might...hehe

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

                    Thanks all for viewing...

                    I had some 18sx pictures taken in Lisbon. Will show it in the next B&W TT

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

                      gcsk76 : im looking forward to the day you show us photos from your leica m3 or m6. hurry up! ha ha.

                      btw, i just realise that the other day i did not pay for my other drink when i met up with you all at dharoos. sorry ah !
                      http://www.facebook.com/joelowphotos

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

                        Originally posted by potatoe
                        gcsk76 : im looking forward to the day you show us photos from your leica m3 or m6. hurry up! ha ha.

                        btw, i just realise that the other day i did not pay for my other drink when i met up with you all at dharoos. sorry ah !
                        With or without m3/m6, I think my photos will be equally bad...

                        Stop poisoning you

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

                          bad photos is not equipment dependant lar.
                          http://www.facebook.com/joelowphotos

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

                            Originally posted by potatoe
                            bad photos is not equipment dependant lar.
                            Exactly... No need for m3 / m6

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: [OlyXA]Black & White Lisboa[56K No No]

                              there never is a need. only an irrational desire to own a thing of beauty.
                              www.facebook.com/TheCentreForAsianPhotographers

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X