Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burung Serindit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Burung Serindit

    Believe me, this is my lifer in terms of seeing this in the wild. Never seen this before except in cages at the pet shop

    Blue-crowned Hanging Parrot (Loriculus galgulus) - taken in Sg. Tekala, Semenyih today.






  • #2
    Re: Burung Serindit

    nice capture. Nice...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Burung Serindit

      thanks Ben

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Burung Serindit

        Nicely done, good job .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Burung Serindit

          Nice catch.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Burung Serindit

            like d color. nice!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Burung Serindit

              Wow! beautiful catch Prada! never seen this bird before, you have so many good birds lately, when bring me along to shoot uh?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Burung Serindit

                me too.... haven seen this before except bird shop, actually saw it once, but very briefly, havent even clearly see or ID it, but we believed it was this, because it was a green bird hanging upside down......

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Burung Serindit

                  Originally posted by Bitty View Post
                  Nicely done, good job .
                  Originally posted by raja View Post
                  Nice catch.
                  Originally posted by joe_y0ung View Post
                  like d color. nice!
                  thanks everybody

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Burung Serindit

                    Originally posted by koan View Post
                    Wow! beautiful catch Prada! never seen this bird before, you have so many good birds lately, when bring me along to shoot uh?
                    of course bro. this weekend I'll be there, to redo the BeKF and getting the male.

                    Originally posted by jytou View Post
                    me too.... haven seen this before except bird shop, actually saw it once, but very briefly, havent even clearly see or ID it, but we believed it was this, because it was a green bird hanging upside down......
                    actually I did not notice the bird was there because the jambu tree was infested with asian glossy starling, furthermore the the size of the bird and the color makes it blends with the leaves.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Burung Serindit

                      Nice color..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Burung Serindit

                        wow! sharp, sharp bro...especially the 2nd pic. Look like the type they use for picking cards for fortune telling....try to ask for 4 ekor number or not?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Burung Serindit

                          Originally posted by jamesonn1 View Post
                          Nice color..
                          thanks

                          Originally posted by benten View Post
                          wow! sharp, sharp bro...especially the 2nd pic. Look like the type they use for picking cards for fortune telling....try to ask for 4 ekor number or not?
                          ahahaha... judi itu haram

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Burung Serindit

                            charity tak haram la!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Burung Serindit

                              the video


                              Last edited by mangkor; 12-05-2011, 10:17 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X