google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Flora - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flora

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flora

Still in learning process

The photos are too small to appreciate. You can post up 1024 on the wide side.

Comment

let me try again..

Comment

Pic 1:

Pic 2:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6524_edit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	4405350

Tq for viewing, your comment are welcome

Comment

You learn fast.

Comment

Originally posted by irenecal View Post
            You learn fast.
            More to learn. Thanks bro

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_300465-edited.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	4405446 I think the flower would be better presented if shot at a smaller aperture so that most of the flower is in focus. Secondly the lighting is a little flat. Sometimes you could fix that in PP by playing with the contrast, dodge and burn or levels or combination of all. We were all there at one time and later we learn to look at lighting in a different way. There is so much to learn about how lighting affects a subject. You can also cropped out some, (not all) of the "empty" space on the left side to give it a better visual appeal, something like Rules of Thirds. You don't have to follow that to the strictest sense but it helps. If I have time later, I might post an image of your flower
              Last edited by focus101; 24-10-2015, 01:59 AM. Reason: upload picture.

Comment

focus101 has edited it well!
                Dr Koh Kho King
                Wise men still seek Him!
                www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Comment

Originally posted by focus101 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]n4405446[/ATTACH] I think the flower would be better presented if shot at a smaller aperture so that most of the flower is in focus. Secondly the lighting is a little flat. Sometimes you could fix that in PP by playing with the contrast, dodge and burn or levels or combination of all. We were all there at one time and later we learn to look at lighting in a different way. There is so much to learn about how lighting affects a subject. You can also cropped out some, (not all) of the "empty" space on the left side to give it a better visual appeal, something like Rules of Thirds. You don't have to follow that to the strictest sense but it helps. If I have time later, I might post an image of your flower

thanks for the advice.

Comment

You are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X