Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my 3 pups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my 3 pups

    adopted from a dead street dog (being run down by a car ), a portrait of the pups now under my care


  • #2
    Re: my 3 pups

    nice, you have caught their attention.

    but why they look so sad? you didnt take care them well is it?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: my 3 pups

      let me guess

      top, very playful
      middle, quiet
      bottom, very notty

      are they?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: my 3 pups

        Originally posted by sean eng
        let me guess

        top, very playful
        middle, quiet
        bottom, very notty

        are they?
        wow quite accurate

        bottom n up both very playful n notty
        middle is super quiet (kinda look like sausage oso)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: my 3 pups

          sausage?

          u mean hotdog is it?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: my 3 pups

            The middle one is the odd one, the eyes are lazy and tired. The eyes of the other 2 are bright and energetic.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: my 3 pups

              Originally posted by sean eng
              nice, you have caught their attention.

              but why they look so sad? you didnt take care them well is it?
              bcos this photo was shot the same day their mum got ran down by a car. well its been a month now n they r getting cheerful

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: my 3 pups

                Originally posted by noordin
                The middle one is the odd one, the eyes are lazy and tired. The eyes of the other 2 are bright and energetic.
                tajam betul mata uncle noordin yes the middle 1 is really sooper lazy. the other 2 r really playful

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: my 3 pups

                  I agree with noordin, and additionally I like the posing ... how their heads seem aligned from top to bottom!

                  All pups are cute and adorable , but when they grow up ... and if they are big in nature ... wah, can pengsan wei tiga summore! kekeke.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: my 3 pups

                    Originally posted by blur
                    I agree with noordin, and additionally I like the posing ... how their heads seem aligned from top to bottom!

                    All pups are cute and adorable , but when they grow up ... and if they are big in nature ... wah, can pengsan wei tiga summore! kekeke.
                    when they grow up have to let them go lo... bcos these 3 dogs r of street type n not lap dogs so very hard to jaga 1 maybe send them to SPCA cos who knows wat those penguatkuasa wanna do when they saw 3 big dogs without tags on them

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: my 3 pups

                      Yup... Robert H.Johnson's 3 anak angkat also we bring back to the shelter liao.... and they all got adopted within 1 week...
                      LoctorMayat Kurang Ajar!! Get Lost From My SB700 Thread!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X