google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html My Travelogue to Bali - Sunrise to Sunset - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Travelogue to Bali - Sunrise to Sunset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Travelogue to Bali - Sunrise to Sunset

Originally posted by KCOne View Post
    Hi, I love your colours. Very rich and warm.

Love all of them. Too many to choose.

Now I have to show them to the misus to convince her to go.
    Thanks KCOne for viewing and really glad to know that you like the photos taken in my travelogue.

Do let me know when you've managed to convince your other half to go to Bali... as these photos only shows part of Bali. There are many more other great things you can see and get in Bali when you're there... and it's interesting to also experience the local culture as well. Definately a nice place to relax and enjoy local scenerary in Bali...

Comment

great series,
      love the rich vibrant tone on portraiture and landscape work.
      =D

Comment

Originally posted by Fayezart View Post
        great series,
        love the rich vibrant tone on portraiture and landscape work.
        =D
        Thanks Fayezart for your kind comments, and glad to know you like this album too... Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by mooMooDUDE View Post
          Thanks KCOne for viewing and really glad to know that you like the photos taken in my travelogue.

Do let me know when you've managed to convince your other half to go to Bali... as these photos only shows part of Bali. There are many more other great things you can see and get in Bali when you're there... and it's interesting to also experience the local culture as well. Definately a nice place to relax and enjoy local scenerary in Bali...

Thanks for the offer. Will definitely take up your offer soon. Coincidently, I just met a new friend, Faizal who also ask me to try Bali. I recommended him China in return.

Comment

Originally posted by KCOne View Post
            Thanks for the offer. Will definitely take up your offer soon. Coincidently, I just met a new friend, Faizal who also ask me to try Bali. I recommended him China in return.
            Anyhow, do share with us on the shots you take wherever you decide to go... Cheers!

Comment

impressive photos!!!!
              www.wix.com/yee8607/zyeephotography

Comment

Originally posted by lzyee View Post
                impressive photos!!!!
                Thanks lzyee for your comment. Glad to know that you like it...

Comment

[HL-074]

Comment

On the same day evening, we went to a village and have a great experience to see the Balinese Odalan (i.e. Temple Festival). Every temple has an odalan on its' anniversary, which follows the lunar calendar; and occurs every 210 days.

Prior to the Odalan, we managed to get some of the villagers to post in front of our lenses and have heaps of fun as well...

[HL-075] - Yo, check out my pet here...

[HL-076] - Isn't her expression so natural...?

[HL-077] - CAMERA... ACTION...!!!
                    Kids from the village having heaps of fun posing...

[HL-078] - She was enjoying looking at the kids posing for the camera...

[HL-079] - Isn't she cute and pretty...???

[HL-080] - The ladies waiting in front of their homes for the Odalan to begin...

[HL-081]

[HL-082] - The Odalan festival begins...

[HL-083]

[HL-084] - A group of Gamelan (Balinese Orchestra), following the Odalan from the back...

[HL-085] - The Gamelan playing their instruments outside the temple...

[HL-086] - Some of the instruments inside the temple to be played for the Odalan festival...

[HL-087]

[HL-088]

[HL-089] - These kids, are part of the Gamelan (orchestra), that plays the music instruments inside the temple...

[HL-090] - You all are tired. Want to have a cup of tea?

[HL-091] - This young girl is really good in playing the instruments for the Odalan festival...

[HL-092] - As in all religions, prayer is important in Balinese-Hinduism. Hands pointed up indicates a prayer to the gods. Hands pointed down indicate a prayer to the demons. Hands pointed in the middle indicate a prayer for humans.
                    Last edited by mooMooDUDE; 06-09-2009, 06:15 AM.

Comment

cant wait to have my trip to bali end of this year! muahaha....

Comment

On the 4th day of the photography safari in Bali, we woke up another 30 minutes earlier, i.e. 3:30am... to Jati Luwih rice terrace to capture the sun-rise again.

However, it rains that morning and we did not manage to capture the sun-rise from the beautiful rice terrace. Anyhow, we all still have heaps of fun taking some shots under the rain by covering our cameras & lenses with our rain coats or under the umbrella... but leaving the photographers wet.

[HL-093] - Thick clouds covering the sun-rise...

[HL-094] - I was the tripod by twisting my body and holding the camera close to myself when taking this photo with panaromic view...

[HL-095]

[HL-096]

[HL-097]

Comment

After Jati Luwih, we then proceed to Taman Ayun Royal temple located in Mengwi Village, 18 Km north side of Denpasar town.

A bit of history about how this temple was founded. Pursuant to Papyrus Chronicle of the Mengwi (Lontar Babad Mengwi), the temple which is now referred by Taman Ayun Temple that it had been newly sanctified in the year 1634 M and it is named with Taman Ahyun Temple. The word of Ahyun is coming from from the root word Hyun meaning a temple is founded in the park (pool with the beautiful garden) which can fulfill the desire. The word Ahyun is then changed into Ayun word. Taman Ayun Temple is one of Hindu Temples in Bali, and it became tourist destination which has been visited by many tourists from local and foreign. This temple is usually visited by tourist once having a set tour to Tanah Lot Temple due to this temple is the same route of the Tanah Lot Temple Tour.

[HL-098] - This flower was capture at the pond to the entrance of Taman Ayun...

[HL-099] - The dark clouds were still there after the morning downpour...

[HL-100]

[HL-101]

[HL-102]

[HL-103]

[HL-104]

[HL-105]

[HL-106]

[HL-107]

[HL-108]

[HL-109]

Comment

hey bro, do u pp the photos?

Comment

Originally posted by lzyee View Post
                              hey bro, do u pp the photos?
                              Yes, I did PP'ed the photos. Your C&C are greatly appreciated.

Comment

amazing series...

Comment

Working...
                                X