google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Ted Adnan's Portraiture Lighting Technique Workshop The Pictures.. - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ted Adnan's Portraiture Lighting Technique Workshop The Pictures..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Adnan's Portraiture Lighting Technique Workshop The Pictures..

A big Thank You to all who attended the workshop and sacrificing a Sunday morning sleep in to travel all the way to Colmar Tropicale, Bukit tinggi for yet an another edition of Ted Adnan's Portraiture Lighting Technique Workshop.

A Get Together session will be held in 2-3 weeks time at Starbuck KL Sentral for the Print assesment session. I shall select the work of 5 participants on the print assesment day and the chosen 5 participants whose work I deemed among the top 5 will be invited for a private studio session.

The session theme will be announced when the selected 5 arrives at the studio/location. Now you guys know what lah you've been missing

Without further ado:

A behind the scene pix during the practical session...

Will continue posting after an impromptu TT session in Bangi now. Till then... Happy *stim*-ing
    Last edited by ted; 06-02-2006, 09:57 PM.
    Behind The Scene by ted adnan ...

Re: Ted Adnan's Portraiture Lighting Technique Workshop The Pictures..

SeFuuk,
    wanna see the last foto group session..so many camera line up during that time.. donno who and who..pls sir?publised that pic id the pic is around.
    Roger out,
    impissa

Comment

Originally posted by impissa
      SeFuuk,
      wanna see the last foto group session..so many camera line up during that time.. donno who and who..pls sir?publised that pic id the pic is around.
      Roger out,
      impissa
      Oh, you mean this pic?

My cam were among the last to take this shot lah, hence, lain lain camera sudah letak atas tanah...

Comment

maybe this will help u

Comment

Me always took crappy pictures. Few of my crappy pictures of the models....

Comment

where can i upload the big one of group photo hah?

Comment

For your viewing pleasure....
              She's pretty, ain't she ??
              Got plenty more...

And another one...

Thank you Ted, for the pretty models and the really informative session...

Yusuf Hashim
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah ... great meeting everyone there. Fun and informative weekend. I was limping all around the resort, and almost forgotten about my aching ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalartist
                  Got plenty more...

And another one...

woweeee!! there you go!! want some more!! hehehee

Comment

thanks to ted for organizing the workshop. Manage to learn alot of stuff I've been asking myself for sometime!
                    Only got two to share at the moment.

Comment

Nice pics, everyone!
                      Gotta get meself a 85mm f/1.4D and a hot model.

Comment

More pic of mine here.
                        Last edited by ted; 07-02-2006, 12:42 PM.

Comment

stim nya....
                          LoctorMayat Kurang Ajar!! Get Lost From My SB700 Thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by digitalartist

I like the 2nd pic! Natural smile...natural pose...nice background.
                            Last edited by tembeling; 07-02-2006, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by r47z
                              thanks to ted for organizing the workshop. Manage to learn alot of stuff I've been asking myself for sometime!
                              Only got two to share at the moment.
                              Wow!! Great pics!!

Comment

Working...
                              X