google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Mr. Low - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Low

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Low

I want to take this opportunity to introduce one of the best landscape photographers I've ever met. Mr. Low and I have know each other for over a decade and his pursuit for his passion in photography is second to none.
    Over the years his dedication to landscape photography has taken him all over the world.
    Mr. Low is also probably the first fine art digital printers in Malaysia. He worked closely with Epson large format printers in the early days when nobody in Malaysia knew anything about fine art digital printing.
    To see his prints is just plain breath taking, over the next few weeks I hope to have more and more of his images to share on giving frames.
    Here are two of his latest works.

This image in fact was just taken yesterday on the Oakland side of San Francisco Bay. If you look closely you can see the Oakland Bay Bridge on the left.
    The next image was taken during Thanksgiving holiday in Yosemite Park. Just happened that there was a fresh snow fall and in the back ground is the famous Half Dome.

Thank you Mr. Low and we all can't wait to see more beautiful images from you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sandcrane121120102507.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	3570344

Name:	Yosemite1128201013718photomsia.jpg
Size:	241.2 KB
ID:	3570345
    Last edited by digitalartist; 13-12-2010, 03:23 PM.

Re: Mr. Low

This is a WOW! I have never seen such exquisite work. These images are an inspiration to all those who love landscape photography.
    Maxby has a facebook too

PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

Comment

Mr. Low has a special love for China and these images where taken last winter in north eastern China.
      He mentioned to me that it was around -25C when these images were taken. For those of you who are interested in what kind of camera he used to shoot these images it was a Nikon D3X.

Name:	L3X_0975.jpg
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	3390780

Name:	L3X_1420.jpg
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	3390781

Name:	L3X_2035-1.jpg
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	3390782
      Last edited by digitalartist; 22-12-2010, 11:45 AM. Reason: placed space between photos

Comment

Mr. Low took this image in Szechuan, China during a recent trip.
        Attached Files

Comment

Mr. Low, took this image the other evening from the East side of San Francisco bay.
          Attached Files

Comment

Mr. Low resides both in SFO and Cheras.

Comment

Since Mr. Low goes from KUL to SFO its a bit difficult, but I have told him if he could give any comments on his images I would be more than happy to share with all the members.

Comment

According to Mr. Low this image was taken this year during an early snow fall at Yosemite Nat. Park.
                He says the best time to go is right after Thanksgiving in late November during the week. During the week there are not as many photographers around.
                Attached Files

Comment

This image was taken in Yuen Yang China recently. Mr. Low is passionate about photographing his beloved China.
                  Attached Files

Comment

One of Mr. Low's favorite places in China is Toysun, which on the coast of China. This where traditional Chinese fisherman still practice their trade.
                    Attached Files

Comment

This was taken in Yosemite National Park, just recently. Mr. Low's loves the cold weather, where the sky are clear and crisp.
                      Attached Files

Comment

As dusk sets in a huge container ship from Japan arrives carrying a consignment of goods bound for the US.
                        The San Francisco bridge can be seen in the background.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by digitalartist; 08-01-2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Mr. Low's recent trip to Inner Mongolia durning the CNY holidays.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Mr. Low took this photo of the snow capped hills of Inner Mongolia.
                            Attached Files

Comment

One can tell that the winters in China are very cold and barren.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X