google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Dr. Teh - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Teh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Teh

Over the past few years I've been keeping a close eye on Dr. Teh's photography work. There is one thing I can see in an image and that is wether a photographer has worked the picture. In other words spends time and effort to make a image have the ingredients to make the image outstanding.

Well I must say, Dr. Teh's images has not only the ingredients but the work involved to make each image impressive and compelling.
    Therefore I would like to showcase some of Dr. Teh's impressive images from not only a far but fashion shots that have its own persona.
    I hope these images will create inspirational value to all the members in Photo Malaysia.

Here are the following images.

1. Dr. Teh shot this image during sunset in Bagan Burma. Dr. Teh waited with at this particular angle where the sun was just touching the temple window and then asked the young monks to come to the window. Mean while the other photographers in the group shot head-on, this intuitiveness gave Dr. Teh a special dramatic shot.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Cornered PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	3572308

2. According to Dr. Teh this image was taken in Vietanam, during the early hours of the morning. He walked around the nearby market when he chanced upon this boy. Dr. Teh communicated by showing him a photo from his LCD and the boy was so amused the boy became more and more curious.

Name:	Curiosity PM.jpg
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	3572309

3. Not only does Dr. Teh take travel images but fashion photography is also one his passions. its clear that Dr. Teh took the time to set up a beautiful environment for this image.

Name:	Reflection PM.jpg
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	3572310

In the flowing days I will be posting a few more inspirational images from Dr. Teh. Thank you very much for your contribution Dr. Teh.
    Last edited by digitalartist; 21-12-2010, 06:07 PM.

Re: Dr. Teh

Love Dr Teh's work. :O0

Comment

Working...
    X