google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Gambar 7 Tahun Yang Lepas Yang Hanya Disimpan Didalam Hard Drive - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gambar 7 Tahun Yang Lepas Yang Hanya Disimpan Didalam Hard Drive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambar 7 Tahun Yang Lepas Yang Hanya Disimpan Didalam Hard Drive

taken 7 years ago during my Dubai trip. the person in this picture is my little brother.

thanx for sharing.........

Comment

Thanks for sharing this post. I am very interested in Wireless Router I would like to share my opinion on Wireless Router. Wireless Ster You have to use the strongest encryption know-how that your router and or Community card permits.If you'll be able to see the choices for WPA 2 then that generally it's your greatest guess, nonetheless in case your laptop must help older legacy gadgets then WPA and even WEP may be your solely possibility. I hope this information has given you a primary understanding of the safety that's wanted to maintain your WLAN protected from outdoors intrusions.
      You might be wondering, what is the best wireless router for home? Wonder no more! We took the time to compile one of the best wireless routers for home reviews. The review will highlight the respective features of the reviews as well as their pros and cons.

Comment

Working...
      X