Clear All

• Port Dickson

Took this foto at PD... This is my first time at the sea...wat u think guys

Re: Port Dickson

nice..
    btw is it under expose or auto mode?

Comment

U captured the sky very well...nice compo too but if you have an interesting capture/event/activities/object on the foreground it would add the X-factor to this photo.

sunset/sunrise shots are not just abt the sky

Comment

Its Manual mode....I dont understand wat u mean by under expose

Comment

Good capture here maxrobert. Well done..

Comment

well done
            facebook.com/pages/The-Shelves/252601961452458

Comment

Composition: It is ok, except that there is not much of a story.

Technical: this photo is well exposed and captured the moment

Overall: this image can be improved, just think a bit deeper before shooting.
              Maxby has a facebook too

PhotoSafari - each experience is a different

Comment

This is one more foto on the day....is this wat u guys meaning by the x-factor

Comment

The second photo has a bit more life to it but the ppl is kinda small for a good x-factor impact.

Comment

You've got good eye in seeing what's nice to capture. I like #1, though having say people in the foreground would make that even better.

You understood that in your #2, and I think a bit of cropping of the foreground to rid some of the black shore would make that an even better photo.

Comment

Nice silhouettes. Nice exposures. But just like the rest have said, a little on composition and story.

Comment

good capture! i love it.

#1: agree with the rest, nicely exposed and composed. i like it!

#2: if only the sky was like pic 1.
                        www.ystingphotography.com

Comment

For i love landscapes view...i chose both as a "well done" pics..like others hv said,just implement their comments and wallah,you got a splendid picture....

Comment

#1. like maxby said, it's technically well exposed and you did still a moment. i felt your use of the "dark" areas was a nice touch, liked your capture of the reflections of the trees on the left side, enjoyed your gentle cloud formations and love the blue sky. i feel it's a good shot, but just missing that x-factor that could have made it a spectacular shot. again, great advice from maxby, "just think a bit deeper before shooting". a sin which i, too, am guilty off when shooting landscape.

#2. sorry, the only thing i like is the silhouette of two people standing. but i feel they are just standing. and what is that thing to the right of both of them. is a another person sitting down but hanging his head down in dismay? or just a piece of wood coming up from the tree? yikes. spooky. the biggest sin, i feel, is that the horizon is really off.. i almost never see spectacular shots where the sea is tilted. i also didn't quite like the "dark" areas this time. i also wish you'd waited for the sun to set summore coz sometimes the sky really really becomes a beautiful at the last 15 minutes before the sun sets completely.

justs my two cents worth. i hope you find it useful.

Comment

Working...
                            X