X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhotoMalaysia "Unlimited" Photo Competition - June: Portrait

PhotoMalaysia Wacom"Unlimited" Photo Competition
    (Edit Your Photo Unlimitedly! Change the colour, background, defects...etc. Show your Photo Editing Skills!)

June contest

Theme:
    Portrait

Submission period:
    1st ~ 30th June 2008

Voting period:
    Early July 2008

Prize:
    Wacom Graphire4 4x5 silver
    (Sponsored by Wacom - www.my.wacom-asia.com)

We are proud to announce a new "Unlimited" three months series of photo competition sponsored by Wacom in the month of June, July and August!

This photo competition encourage the use of post editing / creative touching to create visual stunning / impact final photo to viewers. Photographers are encouraged to alter and edit their photos in any way, UNLIMITED!!!

Winning photo will be showcased at PhotoMalaysia and www.wacom-asia.com/community websites.

Guidelines:
    1. Image Size: 500-1000 pixels on the maximum side. No restriction on minimum side. (eg. 1000x400 or 400x1000 pixels)
    2. File Size: Not more than 1MB.
    3. Submit using the ATTACHMENT function in this thread. Hotlinked images will be disqualified. Post a reply to this thread with your entry and the number of the entry.
    4. One photo per theme per member. You are not allowed to change your entries once submitted.
    5. Do not include a watermark in your image, this is to ensure unbiased voting later on.
    6. No borders/frames are allowed.
    7. Any comments or unrelated posts will be deleted without warning.
    8. Entrants must type “I Agree to PhotoMalaysia Contest Terms and Conditions” when replying/uploading images to the contest. Without the above phrase, entries will be disqualified. Please read and understand the T&C in the post below.
    Sponsor
    Wacom - www.my.wacom-asia.com

Last edited by digitalartist; 15-09-2008, 03:07 PM.
    Dr Koh Kho King
    Wise men still seek Him!
    www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Re: PhotoMalaysia "Unlimited" Photo Competition - June theme: Portrait

PhotoMalaysia "Unlimited" Photo Competitions
    Terms and Conditions

Entrant Criteria
    • Entrant must possess all necessary rights of the submitted photographs for the competitions.
    • Submitted photographs must not have won or published before.
    • The organizer reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet with these criteria.
    How to Enter
    • Each month, PhotoMalaysia will publish a contest thread in the following board:
    http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...splay.php?f=27
    • To enter the contest, photographers must upload their entries to the Current Contest thread. Each photographer is allowed only one entry per month per theme.
    • Entrants must type “Agree to PhotoMalaysia Contest Terms and Conditions” when replying/uploading images to the contest. Without the above phrase, entries will be disqualified.
    File Format
    • Maximum size per JPEG image uploading to the competition page: 1 MegaBytes (max: 1000 x 1000 pixels).
    • All images submitted must have all EXIF info intact which must at least include camera used, aperture used, shutter speed, ISO and date taken.
    • Original image must be at least from a 4 MegaPixels digital camera. Winners must later submit final edited image to PhotoMalaysia before prize to be given out. Photographers that failed to submit final image with the above requirements (final edited image, minimum 4 Megapixels, high quality, exif intact) will be disqualified and prize will be forfeited.
    • For film user, winners must scan the film with a high resolution scanner (at least 1200 x 1800 dpi) and submit to PhotoMalaysia before prize to be given out. Photographers that failed to submit the high resolution scan images will be disqualified and winning status will be revoked.
    Prizes (Sponsored by Wacom)
    • Wacom Graphire4 4x5 silver
    Judging
    • The final winner of the competition will be selected from the top 5 images identified by members votes, by a Panel of Judges comprising the Administrators and any two members selected by the Administrators, who do not have any entries in that month's competition. The decision of the Panel of Judges shall be final and non negotiable. By submitting an entry in the competition you signify your acceptance of all the rules of this competition.
    • PhotoMalaysia reserves the right to overrule voting results and to disqualify or appoint new winner at any time.
    • PhotoMalaysia will not discuss or respond to any inquiries or comments regarding the contest results.
    Notification to Winners
    • Monthly winners will be notified via email or private message at PhotoMalaysia forum by PhotoMalaysia within 7-14 days after the voting period ends.
    • PhotoMalaysia’s members are advised to update their members’ information especially email in PhotoMalaysia to avoid break in communication.
    • Should there be no response from the winners by the requested date, winning status may be revoked.
    • Winners must submit high resolution JPEG or RAW images (see File Format for minimum requirements) to the organizer for such purposes as the production of publications, exhibitions, etc. Submitted work and storage media will not be returned. Failure to do so will result the winning status be revoked.
    Rights of Entrant
    • Entrants retain all copyrights and other equivalent rights to the entered photographs; the organizer will possess rights as stated below in “Rights of the Organizer.”
    Rights of the Organizer (PhotoMalaysia)
    • PhotoMalaysia as the organizer reserves the permanent non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, display, distribute, and show on screen any winning photograph on web sites, photo exhibitions, tradeshows, prints, or any other media which is under the management of the organizer. In all cases where such photographs are used, the organizer reserves the right to do so without obtaining the further prior permission of the winner and without offering any further compensation in any form.
    • PhotoMalaysia reserves the permanent non-exclusive right to give permission to its subsidiaries and affiliates to publish, reproduce, display, distribute, and show on screen any winning photograph on web sites, photo exhibitions, tradeshows, prints, or any other media which is under the management of the subsidiaries and affiliates of the organizer. In all cases where such photographs are used, the organizer reserves the right to do so without obtaining the further prior permission of the winner and without offering any further compensation in any form.
    • In the event that an entry is found to contravene the entry requirements stated by the organizer, that entry will be disqualified. Entrants will, however, not be notified of such a judgment. PhotoMalaysia reserves the right to revoke winner status and revoke any awarded prize in the event that an entrant is found to be unsuitable after the prize is awarded.
    Dr Koh Kho King
    Wise men still seek Him!
    www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Comment

I Agree to PhotoMalaysia Contest Terms and Conditions
      Attached Files

Comment

The smile;
        details;
        Camera - Canon 20D
        Shot RAW resized to JPEG
        Lens used - Sigma 150 f2.8 macro
        ISO 100 at f4 & 1/250
        WButo
        Date:28.05.06
        Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Wings:-
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi !!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Portrait - Real Beauty

Canon EOS 400d
                aperture - 5.0
                shutter - 1/50
                ISO - 1600
                Date Taken - 4/16/2008
                Attached Files

Comment

Portrait - "Man"

Nikon D1x
                  105mm
                  aperture - f/4.5
                  shutter - 1/350
                  Date Taken - 5/19/2008
                  Attached Files

Comment

Potrait:
                    Myself - Self photography
                    Camera: Nikon D70s
                    F Number: f/4.8
                    Exposure: 1/50
                    Attached Files
                    Saya juga Ipoh Mali.. Manyak SYIOOOOK kann..?

Comment

Portrait: Truly Beauty
                      Camera used: Nikon D80
                      Aperture used: f5.6
                      Shutter Speed: 1/200
                      ISO Speed: 160
                      Metering: Spot
                      Lens used: 18-135mm
                      White Balance: Manual
                      Date Taken: 18th March 2007
                      Note: I shoot in Raw, converted to JPG.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Portrait: myself potrait
                        Camera used: Nikon D80
                        Aperture used: f2.5
                        Shutter Speed: 1/80sec
                        ISO Speed: 100
                        Date Taken: Friday, December 28, 2007
                        Attached Files

Comment

“I Agree to PhotoMalaysia Contest Terms and Conditions”

Canon Eos 10D
                          EF70-200f/2.8L IS
                          1/50sec at f/3.2
                          ISO400
                          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

“I Agree to PhotoMalaysia Contest Terms and Conditions”
                              Attached Files
                              http://parangbajau.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X