google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Dragon boat race in Singapore - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon boat race in Singapore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon boat race in Singapore

Sunday morning event Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9686.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	4399308
    Attached Files

We had it in North Hampshire last summer. Here's what we looked like. I shared the pic on Pinterest too, though my blog post has it in much better size.

Comment

How can i taken part in a dragon boat race? I want to see this race and i work at Online Essay Help, in writing and even you can get the guidelines too.

Comment

Wow, I want to take part in the same contest. I am begging my colleagues from Handmade Writings to go with me but they don`t want. How can I convince them?

Comment

Wow, great tech!!! I appreciate your professional technical, you are the expert! Thanks for sharing...

from kicksvovo

Comment

Yep, the 1st time we got 3rd and the 2nd race the following year we got 2nd....it was very fun and need alot of disicpline and hard work. A fit body is required for this sport. And this is one sport I so love.... Do Write My Essay And this all happened in SINGAPORE.....!! This sport mainly in Southeast Asia like Japan, Myammar, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, China and Singapore.....they could be more places, they are also in USA.

Comment

Cool! Great photos!
              upsers.com

Comment

Great stuff, this blog was very useful to me, I must visit also other pages. So if you are interested just go here and get some important contact numbers in UK.

Comment

Working...
                X