google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Breaking the psychological barrier in Street Photography - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking the psychological barrier in Street Photography

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breaking the psychological barrier in Street Photography

my approaches are ask first and take their photos...
    or sometime... took first and ask for forgiveness later if they don't like my action...

it is more of timing and situation... (^_^")

Comment

Thanks to otai2... because this thursday me and my friend's want to try street photo at the first time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancey View Post
        It's easy to break the barrier when your subjects are mainly rural living people who have rarely seen a camera before and whom would be delighted if you showed them the photo immediately after the shot...especially the kids. Living in the comfort zone or breaking barriers?

How about breaking the barriers with city people like in your country's main banking district(with some bankers in a group shot), some hard core ganster districts and red light districts?

Breaking barriers means getting out of your comfort zones. Not just getting close.

Agree with this statement...need more courage...would like to try at Lorong Haji Taib already asked my friends to join me but nobody dares ...me alone no way!!

Comment

Nice shot

Comment

I could not have said any better than what's being said by Rizraz, The Dark and Lancey.

Comment

Here's are some tips by the guy who shot 100,000 portraits on the streets of New York

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...&stream_ref=10

Comment

Thanks for the inspiration! I'll try harder to break my own psychological barrier!

Comment

Working...
                X