google-site-verification: googleff3ef223fa187539.html Beijing - PhotoMalaysia Community

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beijing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beijing

I travel to Beijing and Shanghai frequently with my new job. After a year, I finally made it to the Forbidden City in Beijing. It was a few days before Chinese New Year and it was the best time to go. It was A LOT less people and I get to play with my camera.
    All of these images were taken with A7II and 16-35mm lens.
    I like travel/street photography as well and I am trying to improve of my skills.
    Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Troy
    http://www.troylimphotography.com
    Tripod Quick Release System, Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ckLyCulFAI

Wow. I dig the third one. Nice diagonals from the shadows that lead to the people, and to the palace at the background from their gaze. Maybe it will be better if you try to straighten the columns, perhaps by tilting the camera a bit downward? Cheers!

Comment

Wow..nice photos..
      Would like to know the black & white photos are direct come out from the A7M2 or post processing through software ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hinko View Post
        Wow. I dig the third one. Nice diagonals from the shadows that lead to the people, and to the palace at the background from their gaze. Maybe it will be better if you try to straighten the columns, perhaps by tilting the camera a bit downward? Cheers!
        Picture 3,the column isn`t straight because the camera is angled downwards to include more foreground.

Your advise to straighten the columns.... tilt the camera downward more? It will make it worse.

Do either of this way.

Adjust the Vertical perspective.

lens correction > Transform > Vertical

Click image for larger version

Name:	LC2 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	4410525

OR

Click image for larger version

Name:	LC1 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	4410526

Comment

Great B&W!
          Dr Koh Kho King
          Wise men still seek Him!
          www.shashinki.com - Malaysia's First & Largest Online Camera Shop!

Comment

irenecal I get what you mean. Just that our point of reference are different, my advice refer to "tilting" the camera lower with respect to the subject matter, i.e. lowering the pov. In that case, i believe the column can be straighten while not compromising the foreground elements.

Comment

Love the B&W images.

Comment

Working...
              X